How bad is your SA?

JonnyD

me too , even when is a group of known people, and situations of stress, possible fights or when i need to confront a argument, things like this...

when i'm one by one with someone i know for a fair amount of time i'm alright, but sometimes i do restrain myself to try not being "against" someone, or fit someone expectation.

it's complex... basically always with someone i don't know and groups, and sometimes with people i know.

but i never get a anxiety attack or panic (but today i think i almost passed out)

umbrella

it happens when i am in a group of people, sometimes with people i know or unknown. And i got anxious when it comes tests or i feel the pressure for solving something.

weak

My SA is usually only triggered when I encounter people that I'm intimidated by - which is mostly just 'alpha males' and certain types of girls my own age. Basically people that I'm afraid will pass negative judgement on myself.

Psilopa

Bad enough to keep me from having a career - how the hell do you keep a job if you can't speak with your boss?

Bad enough to keep me from ever going out on a date.

My car works only because I know a repair shop nearby that accepts orders by email and has a key-drop and -pickup deal with a nearby gas station. I can handle the gas station staff, they don't ask questions.

How bad is that? I don't really know. Could be worse, could certainly be better too! It certainly makes life complicated.