How are you feeling?

Remus

Staff member
Yeah, smoked a few spliffs before chrimbo and realised how much I liked smoking, Darn it! :evil:

Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags Fags !

4myself

Oh, those kinds of fags! I thought you were being offensive and I was about to tell you off. 8O You have my full support for quitting Remus, it is one of the the best things you can do, how long has it been so far?.

candi_boo_kisses

i love smoking too :( but shudnt do it really not the best thing lol! but other than that im feeling gud :D not had a gud day anxiety wise but feeling gud anyway for some reason lol hope everyone else is feeling gud :D
luv candi xx

scatmantom

last few days now ive been feelin shit. Not sure if its just general bad health or if its anxiety. Im also annoyed with this new internet explorer 7 im trying out. Its like a bad cross between IE6 and firefox, but some how manages to suck more than both of those!

dzerklis

i feel like social phocker is completely ruined me but somehow i know i will counter attack it soon, just you wait

4myself

Im feeling good, I have my computer back after a week in the repair shop. I missed it!. Being without a computer for a week made me realise how great technology is and how much I rely on it, I am therefore determined to learn more about computers and mobile technology.

I also feel good because I started an excercise program two weeks ago and I have more energy than I used to.

So all around I am a :) .

Sempfy

I'm just chilling out to some of my favourite music. :) Only problem is I have to wake up early and go to a job network appointment. They've really been pushing me to phone all these organisations/apply for all these jobs and it's kinda getting hectic. :? I'm not sure I'm ready to take on a full time job yet. 8O

lawyerguy

horrible, terribly guilty, depressed, awful... feeling that I've destroyed something beautiful...and the worse is..I deserve it all.