How are you feeling?

MollyBeGood

Feeling really down. I can't find the motivation to do anything even though it's a beautiful day outside.
I have felt this way for a long time. I really have to push myself to do anything I HATE IT :( I am so glad I have my animals they have literally saved my life. If I didn't have them to take care of I'd be really lost. They won't let me slack on anything. When it's time for feeding for example they all will let me know. I suggest when you get a new place you get a dog again or even a cat can be a great companion and friend, but a dog will keep you active.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Why, i hope it's not bc of me, I'll PM you

No, you're not the cause of it, lily. It's more the the fact that my mother feel down the stairs the other day and didn't bother tell that that had happened. So I've got her to keep an eye on, coupled with my older sister and her kids (my nieces) coming to visit more frequently than usual.

LoyalXenite

Anxious... I really don’t want to spend time with my family on Christmas Day. But, sadly, I’m obligated to do so. :(

I feel you, my family xmas got postponed until almost mid january so Im expected to go to my mothers house on xmas day, two friends of hers, my mother and me. I'd much rather spend it with my dogs so my plan is to go late, and leave straight after food :LOL:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I feel you, my family xmas got postponed until almost mid january so Im expected to go to my mothers house on xmas day, two friends of hers, my mother and me. I'd much rather spend it with my dogs so my plan is to go late, and leave straight after food :LOL:
Don't worry loyal, you send me a msg to let me know you've finished eating then I'll call you with an "emergency" which you simply can't get out of which requires you to leave.
I dunno.. something like.. SPW is being overrun by bots.

LoyalXenite

Don't worry loyal, you send me a msg to let me know you've finished eating then I'll call you with an "emergency" which you simply can't get out of which requires you to leave.
I dunno.. something like.. SPW is being overrun by bots.

:LOL::LOL:

Definitely an important thing to have to deal with, maybe I should just stay here and miss tomorrow all together :unsure::LOL:

Graeme1988

Does’nae really feel like Christmas... well, except for the usual family drama that comes to the forefront every year in my family. :( My oldest sister just went off on yin this morning about my mother’s habitual grocery shopping habit and how much is being overspent as a result. Something I’ve been pleading with my mother to stop doing, but nuthin’ seems to get through. Personally, am it ma wits end wave it... Ah really um. :cry: But naebuddy seems to care how ah feel

If my family does, then they’ve got a weird way o’ showing it...

Well, that one doon. Just bracing masel’ fur it kicking off again tomorrow. :cautious:

Graeme1988

That’s what I do... straight after the food, it’s back upstairs to my room for me. :LOL:

And it’s not exactly a fun atmosphere anyway in my family around this time o’ year. Tense, everyone on edge. Watch what ya say, in case you make a joke at someone’s expense and they flee into a rage because of it. But why would be anything other way, when ya live with people who are dysfunctional. :confused:

LoyalXenite

25591665_10216106627605473_7365018312608898459_n.jpg

Graeme1988

Well, yesterday went without too much drama - thank fuck fur that! Aside from that, I've been stressed out since last week. Between having to get photos printed for my older sister to my mother falling and hitting her head n' scrapping her knee a few days ago. :cry:

Anyway... Merry Christmas, folks!
merry-christmas.jpg

Marc7

I haven't been here in a long time. Is anybody very afraid of of approaching people to make friends or for conversations in irl and online? I'm very afraid as I think I will get rejected or they won't want to talk to me especially the opposite gender tbh. It doesn't help that I'm not the best conversationalist and I have a monotone voice but I try to be fair though.

Graeme1988

I haven't been here in a long time. Is anybody very afraid of of approaching people to make friends or for conversations in irl and online? I'm very afraid as I think I will get rejected or they won't want to talk to me especially the opposite gender tbh. It doesn't help that I'm not the best conversationalist and I have a monotone voice but I try to be fair though.

I can relate... monotone voice n’ all. I’m mainly afraid for the same reason as you stated. Though, in real life, ah think my appearance plays a big part in me feeling fearful to approach people. But then, my own family have said I have an intimidating presence about me, due to not be skinny and being fairly tall.