HOLY ADGLKNDGASLNDSG;LNFASKMB DGAJBDGJN

Thelema

coriander1992 said:
Thelema said:
OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!!! HOLLYANN JUST TOLD ME SHE'S LIKED ME SINCE THE SIXTH GRADE!! SHE SAYS SHE WONDERS IF I FEEL THE SAME WAY OR NOT AND I'M ABOUT TO TELL HER I DO!

wow ! thats great !! :D

Thank you Coriander. It may be the greatest thing to happen to me in a long time :D

Thelema

My mom said the meanest thing I've heard in a long time. She said Hollyann wasn't "girlfriend material" I wanted to yell at her. Where the hell does that come from? A girl likes me and I like her and my mom has to act weird and say something really mean...wtf

eggbe4thechicken

Thelema said:
My mom said the meanest thing I've heard in a long time. She said Hollyann wasn't "girlfriend material" I wanted to yell at her. Where the hell does that come from? A girl likes me and I like her and my mom has to act weird and say something really mean...wtf
Don't listen, your parents aren't always right. My parents thought that the school I moved to was a wonderful school, and it turned out to be the worst school I have ever been to :cry:
Make up your own mind as to whether she isn't 'girlfriend material'. As an aside, did she say why she thought this?

Thelema

eggbe4thechicken said:
Thelema said:
Don't listen, your parents aren't always right. My parents thought that the school I moved to was a wonderful school, and it turned out to be the worst school I have ever been to :cry:
Make up your own mind as to whether she isn't 'girlfriend material'. As an aside, did she say why she thought this?

Thanks for the advice. I've learned that no matter how good you are or what good things happen there will always be critics. If you cured cancer tomorrow there would be people against it. No good thing that has ever happened has been without its critics. No she just said it out of nowhere and that was it...I kind of feel better if she doesn't like Hollyann...Feels like a weight has been lifted somehow...weird...

Is that because its an all girls school?

Thelema

And we rescheduled our saturday hang out or whatever it is for this saturday so I'll be seeing her then. She says she might beat me up since I've been busting her chops a little over myspace. :wink:

I think I might finally get a cell phone. So I could keep in touch with the few friends I have easier. I could always pester them away from the computer :) and I'm getting fed up with people wondering why I don't have one.

eggbe4thechicken

Yeah it is, but the schooli went to before was one too, and I was the class clown there! :lol:
My new school is a grammar school, and they pick the elite to go there, well usually, they picked me because they liked me in the interview. Any way, so all the girls there think they are better than everyone else, so are really patronising and stuck up. There was this one girl bawling her eyes out because she was one mark below an A! And another few girls the other day were saying how embarrasing it would be to get a c! this is generally what the atmosphere is like at the school. Makes you feel so good about yourself. :(

Thelema

eggbe4thechicken said:
Yeah it is, but the schooli went to before was one too, and I was the class clown there! :lol:
My new school is a grammar school, and they pick the elite to go there, well usually, they picked me because they liked me in the interview. Any way, so all the girls there think they are better than everyone else, so are really patronising and stuck up. There was this one girl bawling her eyes out because she was one mark below an A! And another few girls the other day were saying how embarrasing it would be to get a c! this is generally what the atmosphere is like at the school. Makes you feel so good about yourself. :(

Hmmm I failed everything all the time :lol: I never did any work and just goofed off. You mean they're always serious and never have any fun?

Thelema

I finally asked my mom if I could go somewhere with Hollyann on saturday. She made some stupid face like she didn't like that idea...Then when she was walking out she said "where are you gonna go? Bowling? Theres nothing to do around here" in a real bitchy voice....wtf...

eggbe4thechicken

Hmmm I failed everything all the time I never did any work and just goofed off. You mean they're always serious and never have any fun?
Not so much, it's just that they really look down on people who don't get as good grades as them, and constantly bring up the fact that they have been to the school for ages, etc.

What's wrong with bowling?? You can 'help her bowl' :wink: , time to talk, but without the pressure to talk because you can focus on something else, therefore no awkward silences. Sounds like it would be a good thing to do! Annnnd if you did it, your mum might lay off you a bit, because afterall she suggested it :lol:

Thelema

eggbe4thechicken said:
Hmmm I failed everything all the time I never did any work and just goofed off. You mean they're always serious and never have any fun?
Not so much, it's just that they really look down on people who don't get as good grades as them, and constantly bring up the fact that they have been to the school for ages, etc.

What's wrong with bowling?? You can 'help her bowl' :wink: , time to talk, but without the pressure to talk because you can focus on something else, therefore no awkward silences. Sounds like it would be a good thing to do! Annnnd if you did it, your mum might lay off you a bit, because afterall she suggested it :lol:

Are you using that as an excuse to try and not become friends with them? I've learned you can become friends with just about anyone even if they're your exact opposite.

Bowling is one of the best things I could think of since we're already both on the all star bowling team :lol: I want it to start getting warm so we could do something outside.

Hollyann at like 3 asked me if I wanted to hang out TODAY. I wasn't here when she sent the message and I told her "sure" but I guess I was too late and she didn't see my message in time. I waited until 7 for a message from her or something and just sent her a message saying I guess I'll just see you tomorrow. I was stressing out the whole time but after I sent the message I instantly felt better...went down and got some grapes and a bannana :lol: Now I'm not so worried about tomorrow for some reason...worry is such a strange strange thing...right now I'm almost worry free except for the fact I seem to have a sore throat and a little cough that will probably be gone in a day or two and I just hope doesn't get worse tomorrow. I spent hours worrying about something that ended up never happening.

eggbe4thechicken

Are you using that as an excuse to try and not become friends with them?
My first year at the school, not at all, I really tried very hard to make friends, I would try and meet them outside school, etc. But noone ever wanted to, they all were going to other places with their friends, and of course I wasn't even invited. Now, I have resigned myself to the fact that I'm not going to make friends with these people, and I have become quite used to it. I turn up for lessons, and go home straight away afterwards.
I am just hoping that things will be different when I go to uni. They should be. Afterall, everyone is in the same boat when you go to uni, no one knows anyone, and so might want to be my friend. Well, I hope that will happen, I'll have to see I suppose. :roll:

Anyway, that's really cool about both of you being in the bowling team, it's something you have in common :) But then again, there goes the "helping her" thing. :wink:

Thelema

I had a GREAT time yesterday! Too much happened to really write about it in detail. We were together from like 9:30 in the morning to 11 at night since our teams bowled together. We missed the first ice skating time so we had to kill like 6 hours. We wandered around the mall for a while and then went to Hooters :lol: (their idea I swear....did I mention Morgan and some girl was there too?) At Hooters the girl told me Hollyann was having dreams about me...Something about nightmares she's having but now I'm there so she's not alone anymore...strange...they told me about all kinds of strange sexual things they've done...lots of funny stories :lol: (she's bi by the way) and we drove around listening to a bunch of music. When we were leaving Hooters the girl told me to hug Hollyann and I did...In the Hooters parking lot they were still telling their stories and Hollyann was really close to me and I soooo know she wanted me to put my arm around her but I was too damn nervous...She did put her head on my shoulder for a little tho. Then finally it was time for skating. I was pretty bad at it at first but then I got the hang of it. We pushed one another a little and stuff.

I'll post more later...I'm sick and wanna get back in bed!