HOLY ADGLKNDGASLNDSG;LNFASKMB DGAJBDGJN

Thelema

coriander1992 said:
Thelema said:
DYiNG-iNSiDE said:
this is so great! im so proud of u. i hope u have a good time :) ive always found i like guys like u alot more than the pretty boy big headed jocks, quiet guys r sensive and thoughtful and nice and really care about u and arent just trying 2 getin ur pants lol good luck agian, glad u said yes. tell us how it goes

Thank you for the kind words. :D I'll tell you all every detail of how it goes :lol:

please do !! :D i'm really rooting for you ! :D :lol:
have a great time ! :D

Thank you coriander1992.

Thelema

Sorry to leave you guys on the edge of your seats :wink: I've been in bed the last day and a half sick...I know it was Ryan too...He was sick on tuesday but I made a special note to wash my hands very well but I still got it. Good thing I usually have good resistance to sickness and I've bounced back from hell in no time at all...now on to the story 8)

Now at about 5:00 my brother decides he wants a sandwich from a sandwich place thats not too far from where I live so I thought it wouldn't take so long. When we got there there was one guy making the sandwiches and he was getting frustrated and messing things up so it took like 30 minutes to get out of there and another few minutes to drive home. So after we get home and I get in my room I'm taking off my shirt and pants(when I'm at home I usually just wear boxers around the house) after a minute or two of settling in I hear my mom telling me they're here. Totally surprising me! So I only take a couple minutes to get ready and I run out and it was Hollyann's mother and father in the front and Hollyann in the back. I get it in and say "Hello...you surprised me" and Hollyann said something like "well I have no way to get in touch with you" the dad said we had a nice house and asked me about my boats I build and bla bla...Now as we were driving down the highway Hollyann said "how are you?" I said "I'm good. How are you?" she said "I'm good" then she said "I really don't have much to say right now" obviously neither of us could really think of anything to say :lol: During the drive to the theater the parents were telling some funny stories and stuff and I told them about the time I drove and almost took out a parked motor home :lol:

So now we're at the theater and Hollyann is trying to figure out what time Hannibal Rising ends so we can tell her parents when to pick us up. I don't remember what time it was supposed to end but she called and told them and she went ahead of me to buy her ticket...I would have payed for her but she was fast! When she got the ticket she had to show ID but I just thought it was because she had some movie card or whatever...I try to get a ticket and he asks for ID! I didn't even think of that! I guess because its an R rated movie and I must appear to be a 6'1'' 12 year old I couldn't get a ticket because I didn't have any ID. I was like "But Hollyann is 18 and she's with me" and he was like "She has to be 21" or some crap like that...So we have to see something else. Neither one of us could think of anything and we stood there for a couple minutes. The big board where they had all the movies and the times was confusing me so I was hoping she would come up with something she wanted to see. She said "What about that other movie you wanted to see?" Sure enough the other movie was Pursuit Of Happyness and it was starting in a couple of minutes...Divine intervention!...She had to get her ticket changed to the other movie so we went in and she changed it. Then she had to go to the bathroom and while I was waiting some weird dude was like "Hey Hey man" I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or not since he was kind of behind me. I said "hey" back and luckily she came out right after that so I got the hell away from that weird guy and walked down to the movie. When we got to the movie there were lots of seats and I said "Where do you want to sit?" she said I don't know I'm really indecisive" I said "Yeah me too" then she said "I'll let you pick this one" and I really didn't care so first I was like "I like that back" then I said "No wait...I like the front" :lol: So we go and sit down just as the previews start and I take off my jacked and she does too. There was a CocaCola thing on about black history and I was like "What does Coke have to do with black history?" She said in a joking voice "I don't know" Then she asked why me and my brother are so different and some other stuff that I can't really recall. Then the movie starts and not much happened during the movie besides us laughing at some funny parts. In the movie there was this crazy dude that was like "is that a time machine?" About Will Smith's bone density tester :lol: I guess you'd have to had to see the movie to see why it was funny...I was also thinking during the movie how I wasn't scared really at all and it was a lot of anxiety for no reason at all...and I thought about all you nice people here giving me so much support :) I think the movie is pretty good by the way.

After the movie ended we got up and put on our jackets and we both said we liked the movie and it was obvious we were both trying to think of something to say...neither of us could :lol: After we walked out Hollyann called her parents and found out they had to pick up her brother and they would be a little late. I joking said "did they strand us?" and she said something like "yeah they aren't sure if they like you yet".So we had a good 10 minutes outside and neither of us could think of much to say. I told her jokingly I needed to grow some mutton chops (or how ever they're spelled) and she said she didn't think I could pull it off and that the only guys that can pull off facial hair is big buff guys. I was like "What? You don't see these huge muscles? (as I pointed to my arms)" and she was like "no..I could probably take you" I was like "No you couldn't" and said "yes I could" and then she was talking about the kids in skirts and how weird that is. She asked if I wanted kids and I said "Maybe when I'm like 50 or something" and she said "ha ha good luck with that" and I said "Yeah you just adopt them at 17 and get rid of them a year later" She didn't get the joke...then she was like "oh yeah...sorry my mind isn't working" then she was like "why are you so quiet" and I said "I donno its just the way I am" and she said something along the lines of that between the both of us we were talking a lot..meaning neither of us could think of anything to talk about. We talked back and forth for a few more minutes and most of it was filled with silence...She talked about a concert she was going to and I asked "what concert" and she said a "Nickleback concert" and I was like "Those guys suck" :lol: "all their music sounds the same. Its all about love and then your heart is broken." and she pretty much agreed with me and I asked if she had ever heard of Gwar. She said "
Oh yeah. One year I threatened my friends that I would dress up like on of those guys." and I said "Yeah like Slymensta? I'm in love with Slymenstra" She didn't think that was funny I guess...Then I told her how my friend calls her kid her demon spawn and she was like "oh yeah..the hellion" and I said "Oh yeah I love that Judas Priest song" and she didn't know who Judas Priest was (nobody seem to" and I was like "they're like 50 years old and they wear leather and one of them is really gay" you know how do you explain what a band is like to someone? She said "one of them is gay? Then I like them more already" She's in some club for gay people at school or something. There was some more we talked about that I can't recall.

Then the father and brother drove up and we got in. She said "by the way that door sticks just so you know" and I was like "na I'll just use my big muscles" and the father was like "use your big guns huh?" and I was like "yeah these 11 inch guns" and we again really couldn't think of anything to say to one another...The brother and dad thankfully were telling stories about what happened in their day so it wasn't so bad and I laughed a few times and bla bla. When they drove up and I got out I said " See ya thanks for the ride" and I looked at Hollyann and said "see ya" and she said "see ya" and that was it.

Later I learned my dog got out and scared Hollyann when she was about to get out of the car to come to the door. My dog is like 30 pounds and has never bit anyone but she can be scary when she's running right towards you. My mom said they were in the car laughing...I hope my dog didn't really scare her. I'll see Hollyann tomorrow during saturday league and I'll ask her if my dog scared her.

There really wasn't anything to fear at all....Her family is really nice and she is really nice...There could have been more actual speaking going on but I've never been good around people I don't really know and I know I'll warm up to her soon enough and become more relaxed and talkative.

I want to invite her somewhere fun but I can't think of anywhere.

And I just remembered...I intended to open the door for her like a guy is supposed to but she would walk in front of me and wouldn't let me! I would have payed for her too..She was just too quick :lol:

coriander1992

aww i am sooo glad you had a good time !! :D
how about you take her bowling or something like that? is there an ice skating rink near you?

oh, and btw, pursuit of happyness is good isn't it ! very sad though, not how i expected it to be !!

Thelema

coriander1992 said:
aww i am sooo glad you had a good time !! :D
how about you take her bowling or something like that? is there an ice skating rink near you?

oh, and btw, pursuit of happyness is good isn't it ! very sad though, not how i expected it to be !!

Thank you coriander1992 :D

Yeah bowling is good and she made a point to tell me that I bowled so much that I must live at the alley :lol: No there aren't any skating rinks around here...I'm watching Rocky on tv and they were just skating...I think we were both like Adrian....I need to be more like rocky :lol:

But it does have a happy ending. He really did have to pursue his happiness. One of the best parts is when the guy gives him his $5 back.

eggbe4thechicken

wow, i've just read all of the posts in this thread, and thanks for sharing! i know exactly how you feel, the awkard silences :?
Although i've never been on a date, no one's ever asked me out, so i don't know what it's like with a guy (i go to an all girls school), but it happens all the time at school, like waiting for the lesson to start, etc. Now i turn up to lessons late so that i don't have that problem. it kinda works, although everyone looks at you when you walk in, which isn't so good, and the teachers don't like it obviously! But yeah that's how i get around it. :oops:

Thelema

eggbe4thechicken said:
wow, i've just read all of the posts in this thread, and thanks for sharing! i know exactly how you feel, the awkard silences :?
Although i've never been on a date, no one's ever asked me out, so i don't know what it's like with a guy (i go to an all girls school), but it happens all the time at school, like waiting for the lesson to start, etc. Now i turn up to lessons late so that i don't have that problem. it kinda works, although everyone looks at you when you walk in, which isn't so good, and the teachers don't like it obviously! But yeah that's how i get around it. :oops:

I wish I could give you advice on getting a date...The only thing I can think of since social situations scares the heck out of us is to find peoples myspace accounts and talk to them on there. If I had never found Hollyann's myspace then none of this would have ever happened since God knows I wouldn't come up and just talk to her. That works for girls at school too. You could even start talking to them without letting them know who you are at first and just saying you go to the same school and wanted to say hi. Then after a while they'll wonder who you are and then if you feel comfortable enough you can tell them and by then you'll already know plenty about one another and it will make it a lot easier.

Thelema

I didn't want to start another thread so I'll just freak out in this one...

Hollyann sent me a message today that said she was sorry she didn't talk to me sooner and that she had a good time and asked if I wanted to do it again some time but I have a feeling her mom made her send it....Yesterday during all star practice they had the boys and girls beside one another and I just couldn't force myself to say hi to her...my mom has been wondering if Hollyann is my girlfriend or we're just friends and bla bla and I just don't answer those types of questions...so my mom goes up and I see her start talking to Hollyann's mom and I knew she was gonna make me sound stupid and all kinds of stuff...I have a feeling Hollyann's mom for some reason made Hollyann send that message because my mom made me sound like a sorry sack of crap. So now I'm thinking what do I reply to a message of bs just to make me feel better about being way to quiet.....

eggbe4thechicken

i say you should reply to her. She may be thinking the same as you. If you don't reply she will think you don't like her. Even if her mum told her to send it, does it really matter? She wouldn't have sent it if she didn't want to. :wink:

Thelema

Thank you eggbe4thechicken.

I did send her a message back saying I had a good time too and I would like to do something again. We sent one another messages back and forth and she told me she was going to prove to me Nickelback is good (no chance) and I made fun of he rocking out to them :lol: Just now as I get home from a bike ride (nice day but cooold) she says she has an idea of what we could do on saturday! She says as long as I'm willing to do anything and we'll discuss it more on saturday! Now I'm freaking out as usual but I have no idea what she has in mind...Yeah I'll do anything as long as it doesn't involve eating or people or talking and that leaves like nothing.

Thelema

Well last night me and Hollyann were talking to one another and I sent her a message telling her she should probably be careful that I might be a bad unfluence on her :lol: and she said "either that or the best thing that ever happened to me" 8O

coriander1992

Thelema said:
Well last night me and Hollyann were talking to one another and I sent her a message telling her she should probably be careful that I might be a bad unfluence on her :lol: and she said "either that or the best thing that ever happened to me" 8O

he he, and you better not still think she doesen't like you boy !! :D :lol: :wink:

go you ! :D

Thelema

coriander1992 said:
Thelema said:

he he, and you better not still think she doesen't like you boy !! :D :lol: :wink:

go you ! :D

Thank you Coriander. You're very sweet :)

Thelema

Well I should be bowling right now but the truck decided this was the day it wasn't going to work so I guess I won't be seeing Hollyann today :(

eggbe4thechicken

Thelema said:
Well I should be bowling right now but the truck decided this was the day it wasn't going to work so I guess I won't be seeing Hollyann today :(
you could phone her instead? just a suggestion, lol, i don't know if i could do that. but yeah :D

Thelema

eggbe4thechicken said:
Thelema said:
you could phone her instead? just a suggestion, lol, i don't know if i could do that. but yeah :D

That is a good idea...talking on the phone would probably be much easier than talking in person but our phone got turned off :( No car and no phone...suckssss :lol:

Hollyann just sent me a message that she would come pick me up if I wanted but now I gotta help my mom pick up things in our bikes since we don't have a car...sucksssss :lol:

Thelema

OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!!! HOLLYANN JUST TOLD ME SHE'S LIKED ME SINCE THE SIXTH GRADE!! SHE SAYS SHE WONDERS IF I FEEL THE SAME WAY OR NOT AND I'M ABOUT TO TELL HER I DO!

coriander1992

Thelema said:
OH MY FREAKIN GOD!!!! HOLLYANN JUST TOLD ME SHE'S LIKED ME SINCE THE SIXTH GRADE!! SHE SAYS SHE WONDERS IF I FEEL THE SAME WAY OR NOT AND I'M ABOUT TO TELL HER I DO!

wow ! thats great !! :D