high intensity workouts relieve your SNS!?

Rexus

I run and pump iron like crazy nonstop for 2 hrs every morning and just taking half a ditropan (2.5 mg) dries me up the whole frikin day. HEALTH + DRY

I say do it guys

just do it

Rexus

Oh and eat healthy, a warrior or zone diet, modified to include healthy supplements and some whole wheat carbs as well is a great choice. Aim for around 1800 calories max. I swear it will make all the difference for you hh sufferers. BELIEVE ME

and take a deanxit pill once every morning (lowers the high SNS tone we have)

these are the greatest advice i can give you in the land of hh

and there's plenty of health benefits in there

IhateHH

The fact that no one has replied must mean they got off their fat butts and went for a long run lol. But yea i agree... high level weight lifting helps keep me dry too (sometimes not 100% but it helps). Cardio like running doesn't work out too well for me since i smoke cigs AND just to get to the level of muscle stressing and heart pumping like weight lifting would require double the time in running.

Nice to know everything is working out with your plan Rexus. Keep it up!!

Sprawling

Some of us can not pump iron and run do to other health related issues. It's easy to say "get off your asses and DO IT ," as this was once my philosophy until my body said otherwise.

Keeping in the best possible shape is a good thing. Exercising was part of my daily routine until it started to work against me. I force myself to walk 2 miles 3-5 times a week. You do what you can, the best way you can. I can say that intense work outs never helped my HH, yet does wonders for your mental well being.

Sounds like ditropan works well for you. I guess the side effects are minimal and/or manageable if you have any.

Rexus

I'm just telling you this works. I don't want you to whine about it: "I can't do it works for u never for me can't do it can't do it." Just do it. If you can.

Hope that's better not to get any more whines.

good luck

Cool i do the same. For HIIT cardio i do 45 s high with 1 min rest on my treadmill or 30 / 30 on my bike for 20 minutes. What works best for you?

Oh my bad lol i though i meant High-intensity interval training (HIIT)...........................lol

Rexus

HIIT is a great workout that really strains the SNS which yields better SNS rest results. With the plenty of things i'm trying i'm really starting to form patterns of everything. I'm sorry if I was a bit mean in my previous post. I don't want anyone to bring this down and scare people off. I want you all to try it, and in a month's time, I want you to tell me, hey, it's really making a difference. I should try it for another month. I've been doing it for 2 months and the results are just amazing. Like I said, just do it.

cm123

Swimming helps a bit with HH. The chlorine tends to dry the skin out a bit which temporarily holds the sweating off until it really kicks in. The water also cools the body off and the exercise helps destress and relieve anxiety.

Just curious tho, how has the Diltiazem been?

Rexus

I already have low blood pressure since you can say I'm somewhat of an athlete (cardio 2 to 3 hours a day, half of it high intensity, weight lifting 1 hr 30 minutes a day). So it's really not smart for me to take the diltiazem.

gg1101

I used to do really high intensity workouts in college, 3-4x a week. I still sweat. After I blew out my knee, I started swimming. Before that, I would spend 30-45 mins in the sauna, and the go directly to the pool (basically a polar bear club). After a shower I would spend 10-20 mins on the tanning bed once a week. I had the best skin of my life, but I still sweat.

Sprawling

I agree, working out has no correlation to stopping the sweating. It's great for your body, until you over do it. Cross trained for years, now I must be careful. I still sweat even with simple basic movement. This condition has not improved for me with age.

Uber Schnitzel

I agree with Sprawling. I've been working out recently and although I've started to feel great (though a little sore!) it has had no effect on my sweating.

Rexus

I see. Maybe it has an effect on how effective medicine becomes for you? Since I lost so much fat (I'm at 11% body fat now! aiming for 8), small dosages of any medicine are just more than enough for me... maybe that's it...

IhateHH

hey guys. Maybe it doesn't affect HH but since working out does make you feel great mentally and physically.. it might decrease or stop anxiety induced sweating which is triggered from before or after HH sweating... i know i start to worry if my feet will start to sweat and start sweating from worrying too much then sweat MORE cuz i started sweating lol..