Hi!

IcedEarth25

Hi there, i haven't tried any of this forum like stuff before, until i came across this site and realised that there are loads of people like me around the world who feel the same problems and undesire that I would call it in this thing called life.

Well i might aswell tell you guys about me then, i'm from England, 23 years old and suffer from Aspergers Syndrome (Autism) which has been the main constent source to the many problems i've experienced over the years. School years, Primary and Secomdary was a very bad time as kids would taunt me due to my behaviour and the way i look, geeky kinda with glasses, overweight etc, I left Secondary school then went on to college which was pretty good as i made some new friends, some whom i've kept in contact with ever since. But since then it's gone pretty downhill from there, I can relate to many peopes on here who havent been involed in a relationship, ive had a couple pecks on the cheek but nothing majorly serious, i know i'm not Johnny Depp and wouldnt be a girl's first choice, but id like to think tht there is someone out there for me who i can get on well with and share the same interests.

Also being at work in a factory where i get on with a few people i work with, but am under the impression that i'm still being judged by a number of people whom i used to call good friends, like we'd be outside of work in a large group, i'd try a conversation (not my strongest point btw) and the ignorance from their attitude and faces becomes apparent. I've now come to the point where these people arent worth the hassle, but i can't help but still let it get to me at the best of times aswell. I've always been reclusive to the household aswell where i'm extemely shy and would hide in the bedroom if strangers came round unexpectedly where i would be in my own universe with the PS3 and my music to keep me satisfied.

I haven't come on here to gain sympethy or be an attention seeker, just thought i would share my feelings with other people who feel the same way and gone through similar experiences that i have, Thanx for taking the time to read this. :)

Mickery

Welcome aboard! Everybody needs a little bit of attention from time to time, there's nothing wrong with putting yourself forward to get your story out there and maybe work on the next step from where you are now. What would you like that to be? You're obviously very aware of where you are now and where you've come from, so you need to have a think about what's important for you to change and give yourself some specifics to aim for.

IcedEarth25

Hi there and thanx for the welcome, well my main aim in life is to find happiness for myself and become motivated as that becomes more possible, i know the problems from the past shouldn't be here to bring me down but flashbacks do have an effect on me when they happen. I do hope to change in the near future, for the better with people i can get on with along with a nice girl for company. :)