hi...

My name is Pteropoda. I'm in my early 20's, if you must know.
My personality is kinda hard to pin down. Mostly my experiences have molded and shaped me into an outcast wishing in a peculiar and defiant way to be accepted, even if it's just myself. At least I can still control who I am/will be.

I often have difficulty relating to others, or completing a connection with them but I wont stop trying nor will I discount the fact that there are a few people who care. Sometimes the light they shine near me makes me want to run. Why does their inner light make me nervous?
Because I wonder about the shadow it casts where I can't see.

In the end I often feel isolated after nods of sympathy retreat into neat compartments of their respective existence. I'm here on this forum to reach out though, shine my own little dim light. Maybe someone needs me...

My addictions are of the literary variety. My major preoccupations involve starting (but not always finishing) art projects, roleplaying/writing, cooking (lean towards foods with Asian, Mexican, or East Indian flavorings) and music. I sometimes say that I feel like a particular song or melody.

I hope I can stay here.

Last edited:

Eam

My name is Pteropoda. I'm in my early 20's, if you must know.
My personality is kinda hard to pin down. Mostly my experiences have molded and shaped me into an outcast wishing in a peculiar and defiant way to be accepted, even if it's just myself. At least I can still control who I am/will be.

I often have difficulty relating to others, or completing a connection with them but I wont stop trying nor will I discount the fact that there are a few people who care. Sometimes the light they shine near me makes me want to run. Why does their inner light make me nervous?
Because I wonder about the shadow it casts where I can't see.

In the end I often feel isolated after nods of sympathy retreat into neat compartments of their respective existence. I'm here on this forum to reach out though, shine my own little dim light. Maybe someone needs me...

My addictions are of the literary variety. My major preoccupations involve starting (but not always finishing) art projects, roleplaying/writing, cooking (lean towards foods with Asian, Mexican, or East Indian flavorings) and music. I sometimes say that I feel like a particular song or melody.

I hope I can stay here.

I found this a lovely introduction. Welcome to the forum. :)

Danfalc

Banned
I hope I can stay here.

There is no reason why you can't,everyone is welcome here,to get support,meet new people and make friends or just vent.You have a right to be here I just hope this site helps you.

I agree with Square Eyes,you have a good way with words!Do you mind me asking what roleplaying you mean?

There is no reason why you can't,everyone is welcome here,to get support,meet new people and make friends or just vent.You have a right to be here I just hope this site helps you.

I agree with Square Eyes,you have a good way with words!Do you mind me asking what roleplaying you mean?
All sorts of roleplaying- fantasy, scifi, historical, erotica. I like to try new things.