Hi There

Panthagon

Hello everyone, just found this forum yesterday and thought I'd give it a go ^^;
Let's see, about me... Well, I'm 17, female, diagnosed depression, insomnia, and anxiety, as well as Functional Abdominal Pain (basically, your abdominal organs are functioning, but you're in pain and we don't know why!) which I'll have had for 5 years in August. I'm also reasonably certain I've got some sort of schizophrenia/schizo-effective/personality disorder, but I knew well enough to hide that from doctors and therapists as they would tell my parents. I have an older sister who's schizo-effective and my mother treats her, well... Not pleasantly, let's leave it there.
Moving past what's wrong with me, I love to draw, write, sing, and play video games. I'm pansexual, furry, and don't quite identify with standard gender roles, but still (mostly) identify as female. My avatar is my "fursona", drawn by me.
I hope that this site can provide me with some sort of solace, advice, etc. as I'm trying to figure out where to go in my life, but with everything the way it is now, I'm feeling lost.
One thing I have to say right off the bat: Yes, I'm young. There are many things out there I don't know, and I'm very much wanting the advice of people more experienced with these sorts of issues than I am. However, please don't treat me as beneath you for my age. I've experienced this on so many occasions and it's one of a small number of things that just bothers me beyond belief...
Aside from that, I'm open to all manner of comments and advice and look forward to getting to know you all :)

Last edited:

Lavinialuna

Hi! You sound like an interesting person. Glad you found this site. I have had a great experience on here, everyone has been really nice. I think it helps that people with social anxiety understand how emotionally devastating it can be when people are cruel so they are all careful with each other's feelings.
I have also noticed that everyone on here (from observation) has been really smart. We are probably all old souls who have been kicked around a bit! Haha!

Panthagon

I have also noticed that everyone on here (from observation) has been really smart. We are probably all old souls who have been kicked around a bit! Haha!
Haha I wouldn't doubt that xD It seems to me like the more intelligent a person is, the more screwed up in the head they are :p

Joh

Hi, you are welcome, and you are in right place. we all are here for you. well first of all Analyse yourself! ask yourself and try to talk with yourself !