Hi there

iason

Hello I'm newww. My name is francesco, i study in London, yep i'm from italy. Ok this is just to say hello, i'm outta here, will be wandering here and reading your posts :rolleyes: it seemed fair to say it . :D
I have a quite messed up psyche, not exactly SP or SA, rather I suffered BD and since when I treated it my shyness and all got worse.
Try everyday to react, as best as I can. :cool:

PS. Excuse my english if it can appear weird or something, i'm an immigrant afterall :D and I barely never had a proper conversation with anyone, so far. =)
PPS. yes, definitely too many faces.

iason

thanks for your welcome, people :)

welcome to spw :) do you say you have BDD? i have that aswell :(

Hi sundaygirl, no i didn't mean BDD (body dysmorphic disorder), yet bipolar disorder (maybe "BD" isn't that appropriate, but i meant that :)). I had this problem since my teens, and i messed up things taking cannabis at school period. Ok I tell here my whole story... well as said I had Bipolar Disorder, I used to smoke heavily some years, careless with all BD symptoms and had then an episode of high psychotic disorder (induced by cannabis and insomnia, they said) and so had a heavy therapy, mainly with olanzapine, in 2007-8. Clearly I quit smoking, had to change lot of things in my life... but it all worked in the end, and I've never been so good, from the BD aspect. But, after a period of depression and anxiety disorder then normalized, due I suppose to the changes and so on, I turned rather asocial and social-anxious too. Well really I've never been extrovert... but neither an heremit! As I am now. I'm 24. The end :)

By the way, there is nobody with a similar personal story? With bipolar disorder, cannabis, olanzapine? just to match something, perhaps

coyote

Welcome - don't worry about your English, most of us native English speakers from different parts of the world can barely understand each other anyway (especially Scotland)!

iason

Welcome to SPW. :) There are plenty of non-english users here as well.

Yep I just realized it... but anyway, we latin people usually have more troubles with english.. indeed, I still can't see French, Spanish or Italian users (and its quite better so, to me) :) thank you

Welcome - don't worry about your English, most of us native English speakers from different parts of the world can barely understand each other anyway (especially Scotland)!

Ok this was very comforting.. in fact, i didn't thought it! Thanksss

iason

Hi francesco welcome to SPW. :) I love your name!

which one, iason or francesco? :D thank you Aimee... i really never loved it, too long. Hey you're from London too, at least the fifth I see in SPW! I thought there were only extrovert or very normal people here around, I have to reconsider then :\

100% perfect! :) Do you know italian or it was just... luck?! :D

lol :D
Ho imparato l'italiano a scuola per un anno..
but im not that good, cuz we only learned the basics, and im bad with prepositions xd
I love latin languages!
and your English is very good :)

iason

Ho imparato l'italiano a scuola per un anno..
but im not that good, cuz we only learned the basics, and im bad with prepositions xd
I love latin languages!
and your English is very good :)

Bravo!
Uh don't worry, even italian people goes bad with prepositions sometimes :D and all conjugations of verbs, subjunctives... and once learned the general rules, then all the exceptions... despite of how it sounds, I think it can be a very unfriendly language! :D
You also had latin class at school? In that case, you were advantaged ;)

Bravo!
Uh don't worry, even italian people goes bad with prepositions sometimes :D and all conjugations of verbs, subjunctives... and once learned the general rules, then all the exceptions... despite of how it sounds, I think it can be a very unfriendly language! :D
You also had latin class at school? In that case, you were advantaged ;)

lol
yeah I have latin, but i dont think it rly helps.. i think it can only confuse you more.. most ppl think cuz all these languages come from latin, that it helps, but it rly doesnt, they're are similar words(a lot), but the verb tences and sentence structure are a LOT different, at least I think so..
I'd like to watch italian shows to pick up the lingua better, but thery're arent many here..
And they're are a few native spanish and italians speakers on here..