Hi, Isolation

zephyr

Hey, I'm zack. I'm new here. I've been isolating myself to the outside world for about 4 years now. I'm home schooled so I pretty much have all the time in the world. i hate being like this and I just wanna know if im not alone in this. thanks guys.

Bo592

Hey, I'm zack. I'm new here. I've been isolating myself to the outside world for about 4 years now. I'm home schooled so I pretty much have all the time in the world. i hate being like this and I just wanna know if im not alone in this. thanks guys.
Hello Zephyr welcome to the forum. I been isolated for about 5 years now I also went thought home school too. I have made my way out in to this world but by not very much I still get fears some times when trying to go out. what do you think the main reason is for you not going outside is ?

jaim38

You're not alone. I have taken online classes for several years now. Only recently did I had no other choice but to taken a hybrid online/face to face class.

zephyr

Hello Zephyr welcome to the forum. I been isolated for about 5 years now I also went thought home school too. I have made my way out in to this world but by not very much I still get fears some times when trying to go out. what do you think the main reason is for you not going outside is ?

afraid of people judging my looks. even though people say that there's nothing wrong with it. still.

NeverAlone

Hiii.

It helps to talk to people here. Social isolation can lead to depression. Send me a PM if you like.

Last edited:
I'm with you about the whole isolation thing. I had to move to a new town about four months ago for work. I didn't know a soul there and pretty much worked alone all day, I had virtually no interaction with anyone for the whole time. I'm back home now and am way less isolated although I usually don't see anyone outside of classes.