Hi guys :)

kc1296426

Hi guys, I just want to say that I really do hope you guys get better. Because you WILL get better! It is all about working towards your goal of getting better, and you can become better. I know this forum can bring alot of good because of the fact that you all can relate to each other and help each other out, but you need to get around people who don't have SA as bad or whatnot and just learn how to live life and be around people who aren't going thru those problems. It's hard to model yourself correctly being around like-minded people all the time.

I sincerely hope that you guys take advice and learn to live life and that you can be happy -- it just takes some work, and it can start small every single day :) you got this!!

Everyone reading this can get better in some ways, most even 98% :)

KNOW that there is ALWAYS a light at the end tunnel, but it starts with YOU! There are SO many ways to get help, over the phone for free talking to the hotlines, seeking information online… the more you know about what’s bothering you, the better you can get at getting better, faster.

Know that you guys can get over whatever you’re feeling, you just have to work for it. You have to start looking at the positive things in life (because in reality, there really are oso many positives) and you can’t drag yourself down. You have to keep practicing to get better, because with anything in life you have to practice to get better.

And most of all, go seek professional help or talk to someon for free off a 211 number, talk to a trusted person, just make you sure you are attempting to get help! And you will be ok :) sometimes surrounding yourself with negatives and people who are going thru the same thing on a forum, isn’t the best because you on ly talk to people who have it. Now what advice can come out of that, logically? Not too much, so go and soul-search and find ways to help yourself.

There are so many ways and you just have to know that you will get better! Each and every day just work little by little in getting better, find many different ways to get help. I suggest with a therapist because they can definitely point you in the right direction of where to start.

YOU deserve to be happy, and life IS great! No one should be able to down for so long. It’s obvious you want help because you’re on an online forum ☺ next is calling your local doctor’s office. This is a disease, just like the Flu, chicken pox, etc. Go get help, we all need it sometimes anyway <3

You only live once, honestly. Make the best of it, life is way to short to be anything but happy. Hang on to those clichés that you read and see everywhere, because they really are true, especially when you’re down.

And fake the confidence till you make it… believe in yourself, you are a human too!! Discover yourself and life again, you will look back at yourself in the future and be like WOW I feel so much better about everything. It just takes those few first steps to motivate yourself to try and get better… everybody has got this!

No one has to respond to this and I don't want to really stay on here because it gets to me a little bit, but please take the advice you can. Think outside the box. There really are many positive things in life.

Thanks for your time, and god bless you <3

kc1296426

Thank you :) you have the right attitude!

No problem guys! It's the attitude everyone should have on here honestly, and whoever has it... hope you guys had a good week!! :) Spread positivity! (because there's SO much to be positive and happy for.. ignore the bullsh*t and be strong)