Hi everybody

Speechless

Hello :)

I'm Nenad from Slovenia (Europe). I have problems with SA since i was about 10 years old, but i must admit that at the begining it wasn't so difficult to deal with it. As a child i was very shy around people i didn't know, but you know how it is when you're young. Everybody thinks that shyness is kinda cute...Since i was 8 years old i was playing Soccer in hometown club, i had friends there and in school...But as the years passed by, SA was becoming harder and harder to deal with. In high school i started to closing in myself. I was still shy, my self-esteem and confidence were very low, i started to lose contact with my friends from primary school, i was having a hard time making new ones at high school, i also quit soccer trainings which was one thing that kept me going...Somehow i finished high school, and here i am now. 19 years old, without social life, without many friends (i have few people who i talk to, but they have their own group of friends, althought they asked me many times to go out with them i always make up an excuse, because i know if would go, i would look like a moron), afraid of talking to people, afraid to even watch people in the eye....

Most of my time i spent at home...I go out only if my family makes me to go to the grocery store. I hardly even cross the street when there are cars waiting for the green light or if there are peoples staying, because i have feeling that everybody is watching at me and judging me. Sometimes i feel like i walk like fool, eventhough that's not true.

If i somehow found myself in situation to talk to a guy or even worse with a girl, my brains just stop. I can't talk to them, because i don't know what to ask them, i feel like everything i ask is going to be stupid and boring....

etc, etc...I could go on and on. I just want that to heal myself. I want to have social life, a want to have friends, a want to have a girlfriend, a want to walk the world without fearing what people think about me. I know it's going to be hard, but i will give it a try.

And soory for my bad english :)

Last edited:

Mr.Moon

Welcome to SPW! Your English seems fine to me to by the way so don't fret it none.
Hope you enjoy it here!
Cheers