Hey hey

Blabla..

Hi,

Well , i'm here because i have severe SAD , it's really nice to know that there are a bunch of people with the same issue ..

I'm pretty tired of being stuck inside my tiny apartment and letting this thing rule my life , but i refuse to get on medications , i want to get to the source , understand what is really going on and do whatever it takes to get better .

I have done a Vipassana retreat and it has really helped me see things i could not see before . Instead of being totally blind and just feel miserable , i know why i'm anxious , but i just can't seem to let go ..

Well , i'm looking forward to have interesting discussions , and maybe be of any help to anyone !

See ya !

MagicPotion

Hi Blabla :)

New here myself. I'm pleased to meet you and I hope you enjoy chatting to people here. SA forums helped me a lot with going from bad SA to a kind I can sort-of live with.

Btw Vipassanna - is this buddhist meditation? Sorry if that's wrong - just wondering what the retreat was as it sounds exotic and interesting.

Have fun :)

Blabla..

Hi Blabla :)

Btw Vipassanna - is this buddhist meditation? Sorry if that's wrong - just wondering what the retreat was as it sounds exotic and interesting.

Have fun :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome,

Vipassana does not have anything to do with Buddhism , Buddhism is just another religion and will do no good to anyone , the buddha himself never mentioned Buddhism , but lived to teach a way to start living a better life, a universal way . Like a true scientist of the mind, he was just sitting there , observing his own body , his own mind , and found a way to end suffering.

Vipassana meditation

MagicPotion

Thank you all for the warm welcome,

Vipassana does not have anything to do with Buddhism , Buddhism is just another religion and will do no good to anyone , the buddha himself never mentioned Buddhism , but lived to teach a way to start living a better life, a universal way . Like a true scientist of the mind, he was just sitting there , observing his own body , his own mind , and found a way to end suffering.

Vipassana meditation

Ok - sounds demanding! I'm impressed you're taking such innovative steps to understand and improve your social phobia! Good on you for that and I hope you enjoy the site, sounds like you'll be bringing in some new ideas :)