Heroin is over-rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pablo

I've recently tried smoking Heroin from the foil & i've just done so a few times & i've gotta say that it's over-rated.
After the first time i threw up & the times after that i've just felt sleepy & can't stop itching.
This is something i won't bother with again & i can't understand how people get addicted to it also. It really is nothing special.

Pablo

I've been "experimenting" with recreational drugs for atleast 10 years & altghough i've loved certain highs i've had from Cocaine & Speed, i have never been addicted to them & craved it.

Heroin on the other hand is a drug for me that has given me no thrill & when you say it has a social aspect to the high, i honestly fail to see that (could you please explain.?!).

alana

maybe you expected too much?

also from my experience the most addictive aspect is the actual needle. although when i firs used it i thought the same thing... i wont get addicted to it its not that interesting.. but i got caught up in it eventually..

Pablo

alana said:
maybe you expected too much?

also from my experience the most addictive aspect is the actual needle. although when i firs used it i thought the same thing... i wont get addicted to it its not that interesting.. but i got caught up in it eventually..

alana, are you now addicted to Heroin.??

I would never stick a needle in my arm, no fucking way. I think maybe you're right that i expected to much from it. I would see my mate smoke it & he would be wrecked with a big smile on his face, telling me how mashed he was.

alana

i was when i was younger.. I started using when i was 16 like occasionally and then i had a habit throughout the year i was 17. Im 24 now..

Needles are so unnatural and its so easy to spread diseases.

But i agree heroin is a boring psychoactive.

RanjinSingh

Crack > Heroin.

CRACK~!

Anyone who takes heroin is a dirty scrubber who doesn't deserve nice things like a loving family and pretty flowers growing in your garden. Disgusting.

AvrX

You guys are serious?

Heroin is awful and getting off it is a nightmare.
If you've ever seen someone going through withdraw you'll understand.

recluse

Are you guys for real? If you are you are extremely foolish! Do you really want extra problems on top of your anxiety?

Pablo

Some people are really not worth talking too, the last 3 posters for example (recluse, Avrx & RanjinSingh).

You have zero understanding about why people do certain things & yet you judge them. fucking idiots./!!

RanjinSingh

Pablo said:
Some people are really not worth talking too, the last 3 posters for example (recluse, Avrx & RanjinSingh).

You have zero understanding about why people do certain things & yet you judge them. fucking idiots./!!

I understand plenty, so-called "Pablo".

Go and swivel, you Spanish fly.

nephatitus

ive never been in a situation where i was pressured to do drugs

sure there have been times at some parties where someone paased out a joint but i never took it

then again i dont need drugs to fuck up my life

i am not one to judge people, but i beleive in something called COMMON SENSE, you moron

alana

its called Stigma, pablo.

and fear.

ignorance maybe? and maybe social conditioning... I just stick to alcohol these days ;)

Anyway i dont think anyone has agreed that the use of heroin is a good thing.. all i can see is people dismiss it.

and addiction is a sickness not a crime...

its good to have a civilized conversation on such a matter without so much damn fear....wake up.

Remus

Staff member
RanjinSingh said:
Pablo said:
You lot don't know shit..!

I know you, and you're a shit.

Chalk one up to Ranjin, be-yotch.
DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

EmO_tionAlChick

R u sick or what?

RanjinSingh said:
Pablo said:

I understand plenty, so-called "Pablo".

Go and swivel, you Spanish fly.

WTH! is ur problem? R u sick? R u unhappy? Please dont be racists on this board...get a life dude

Status
Not open for further replies.