Help, please I think I'm losing it!!!

What do you think you look like in the mirror?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

artsygirl97

Hey everybody,
Umm I was hoping to find help on how to admit I have anorexia and bulimia and self harm to my family. I have begun an utter downward spiral with probably a form of bdd and even contemplated suicide. Its around exams and I am constantly under stress so I have been purging most of what I eat, but I am trying to keep It down. Also I used to self harm on my legs but I started on my arm and I am so worried. About everyone finding out but at the same time I really don't care. I can't sleep and I exersize at night, I know I'm going to lose so much weigh so quickly but it still won't be enough. I'm just so scared. My friend knows I self harmed but they think I have stopped, I can't bear to tell them I haven't and I'm on the verge of a mental break down. In my mind I'm obbsesing about calories, running, fat. I can't stop it I feel like I'm losing it, help! I'm not underweight I am 5'2" and 144lb but I understand how easily I can drop to 100 at the rate I'm losing (1lbs-2lbs per day).

DeadmanWalking

Well, tell them just like you told us. Tell them everything that's been going on, no secrets. The more they know, the better they can help you. Either way, you've got to tell them; this isn't healthy and you know it as well as I do. It may be scary, but I don't think you can afford to hide this any longer. You've tried going against this thing alone, so now you're going to need some help. If you fail and keep hiding this, the results could be fatal. Just go up to them and tell them that there's something you need to say, ask them not to get angry with you if that helps. You could even tell them one-on-one to take some of the pressure off of you. They won't hurt you; they'll get a bit angry, but that's out of fear and concern for you. They don't want you to get hurt, or hurt yourself for that matter.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I agree with everything Deadman posted. You can't face something as serious as anorexia, bulimia and self harm by yourself.

spring

Hi there :),
I agree with everyone else,you should seek professional help,it is a form of serious mental and physical illness that you are developing;their guidance with make it easier to get better.

hard times will pass at last,big big hugs :)