Hello

Castiel

Hi, I'm new. I'm from Peru but I moved to the USA when I was 13. I haven't properly diagnosed but I was on short therapy 2 years ago in Peru. Around 4 years ago I lost my job. I was feeling so bad I couldn't leave my bed. I wasn't physical sick, I just couldn't move (only move to eat) When I was in High School I had a few days like that.

The people I mostly interact are my parents and younger siblings. Those are the closer relatives I have here. I lived with them almost my entire life. Right now I'm living by myself. I don't leave my studio except to buy food or go shopping. On the street or the bus I try to walk the fastest I can or try not to look at anyone. I always get this feeling that I been watch (laugh) or judge. Besides that, I'm quite chatty once I get confortable with a person. I love to read, hear music, watch movies. I'm a fan of Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock BBC, Merlin, Cold Cased and The Graham Norton Show.

Phoenixx

And here I thought you were a warrior of heaven, now fallen angel, protector, and recovering amnesiac. :rolleyes:
You better get Dean out of Purgatory!

Seriously though, welcome to the forum! :)