Hello,

GhastlyCC

Hello All.
My Name is GhastlyCC...Or ..Travis.
But I like the former a bit more.;)
I'm 22 years old and have had SA most all my life.
I'm from Colorado..But i'm not a cowboy nor a snowboarder.
I've never REALLY had a girlfriend or a job.
I say "really" because I've kinda sorta had a little spec of each of those things.
But nothing official...And only one time per.haha
I desperately need a job but i'm terrified of working with people or dealing with the general populous.
Would LOVE to go to school for something but I can't get myself to pick something.
I want to "gtfo" (for a lack of a better term)of my parents house as I feel that im just a burden on them.
I want to get out of their house asap>but I I can't work a regular high traffic(people) job>so I want to go to school>But going to school would require that I stay with my parents for a few more years>back to the beginning.
This crap keeps me tossing and turning every single night.::(:
Is the answer simple and im just missing it?!
Anyway...
Wanted to join a place such as this where people might understand what im going through.

-Travis/Ghastly

Last edited:

Shyangel

Oh my, were twins! lol I say that because I'm 22 as well and I have never had a job because I'm too scared and all I can think about is how useless I am. I don't go to college, because I'm scared and I don't know what I want to do in my life. So, as you can see, I know the feeling and it sucks. All I can say is remain positive and keep making strides, no matter how small, or they don't seem to make a difference, keeping making them. You'll life will imporve and you'll feel less useless if your doing something productive. Now I need to practice what I preach. lol

Last edited:

Iluv

Hey, welcome ! Sometimes we miss the answer because it's so obvious and other times we just have to dig further. I'm not to good at really pin pointing a problem but I really do hope this forum helps you find that answer .:)