Hello :)

Blaze

Hey there Karl and welcome to SPW! It's indeed a helpful place. There's a lot of awesome people here that do indeed care about each other. I lurk more than I post but I enjoy it all the same, hope you do too!

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor. Maybe apply for a job at several places in hopes of meeting new people(Money is nice too). I admit, I have no friends at my workplace, but maybe you'll have a different experience!

SeasonalBlues

Hey there Karl and welcome to SPW! It's indeed a helpful place. There's a lot of awesome people here that do indeed care about each other. I lurk more than I post but I enjoy it all the same, hope you do too!

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor. Maybe apply for a job at several places in hopes of meeting new people(Money is nice too). I admit, I have no friends at my workplace, but maybe you'll have a different experience!

Thanks mate. Yeah i've been applying for alot of jobs lately but with no luck::(: its seem every employer wants someone with expierience - it's really fustrating. Hopefully i'll get a break soon though.

Blaze

Thanks mate. Yeah i've been applying for alot of jobs lately but with no luck::(: its seem every employer wants someone with expierience - it's really fustrating. Hopefully i'll get a break soon though.

I feel your pain. No good jobs are hiring unless you have prior experience. I hate working like a dog for near minimum wage, and to think I've been employed there for almost 5 years and AM STILL making 8.99!!!! >.<

You'll find one eventually, just don't loose the momentum, keep applying. :)