Hello

Jessica7

I signed up to this forum last year, and only now do I have the courage to introduce myself instead of lurking haha.

I am reallllyyyy scared, but here goes... My name is Jess, I live in Australia and I'm seventeen years old. I have had social anxiety for as long as I can remember, I don't know why and it sucks because everyone else in my family is super confident and then there is me :/

Anyways, I am going to right ahead and post this now because I know if I stall this any longer I will chicken out!

coyote

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

My best advice is not to think too much about your posts - just send it quick

If I thought too much, I'd never send anything

'Course, that's why my posts are filled with all sorts of foolishness :]

EscapeArtist

Hi, i'm 17 too =] I think you'll look back and thank yourself for introducing yourself. Really, this site opened my eyes up to all of the people that were going through similar problems, even the little problems that only I thought I dwelled on. We won't judge you here, welcome

Ignace

Welcome here. :)
Don't try to make the perfect posts, I have it a lot I don't really know what to say so I just type what I think and try to organize it well. If I'm not sure about a post I just click the Post button, don't think about it. It's just a post. :)
There are alot of people our age(I'm 17 too). ;)

*eMmCaM*

I signed up to this forum last year, and only now do I have the courage to introduce myself instead of lurking haha.

I am reallllyyyy scared, but here goes... My name is Jess, I live in Australia and I'm seventeen years old. I have had social anxiety for as long as I can remember, I don't know why and it sucks because everyone else in my family is super confident and then there is me :/

Anyways, I am going to right ahead and post this now because I know if I stall this any longer I will chicken out!

OMG!!!!!! SOUNDS JUSSSS LYKE ME::eek::

Hey welcome - this is just the interwebs ;), don't be afraid to post and share your ideas. Most people here wont judge and those that do, ignore them... it's even easier on the internet than in real life :). WELCOME :D

Last edited: