Hello

dutchguy

Hi,

As of today I've been posting on these forums a little and I must say I already feel better by getting some things off my chest in an environment where I'm not getting "well, just do it" as an answer. Anyway, I didn't post an 'official' introduction yet so here you go;

I'm a 25 year old guy from The Netherlands, and I've been very shy and introverted all my life. I have a pretty good job, some great friends and a supporting family, but whenever I have to act 'socially' outside of my 'safe environment', I can't think clearly. Usually this means overanalysing every situation and feelings of extreme inadequacy. I've been working on improving this for a long time, and I've made some good progress, and I hope that sharing my thoughts and feelings on this forum can help me even further.

Furthermore I work in computer science, am interested in anything about history, technology and I like drawing.

dutchguy

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I've been searching for a good forum to frequent for ages and I think this one might be the one I've been looking for. :)