Hello Remus, worrydoll, crimefish (hi), my friend Danfalc.

LION

In case someone of you is still around and still knows of Jodie (redlady). back from 2005 and have a way to contact her, please tell her to write me or tell me how to do so.

I am 'Masterpiece2' I can't forget her and her e-mail doesn't works so i have no way of contacting her.

Thank you all...it was good to be here while it lasted. I'll check this sometime in hopes for a positive outcome, or one of you can send me a message.

Nack

Banned
I don't know your situation, but it doesn't seem ethical for a mod to be rummaging through the database for a user contact info and then hand it over.

Kat

I never posted then but I remember those names.

Makes you wonder what some of them are doing now.

LION

I never posted then but I remember those names.

Makes you wonder what some of them are doing now.

Are you the Kat who likes Nirvana?? *kisses*

I wish i could have something to tell you, but time has passed by and my soul has been taken away, if anything, i don't have 'social phobia' anymore (makes you wonder, though, what the **** i'm doing at this site after five years).

Much love Kat, i remember you.

Nack, i didn't meant for a mod to be rummaging, actually i don't think anyone here has the means (or ever remember) to contact her (Jodie).

Now i have to go, this site makes me socially phobic (joke).

Danfalc

Banned
didn't meant for a mod to be rummaging, actually i don't think anyone here has the means (or ever remember) to contact her (Jodie).

I remember you Masterpiece (its nice to hear from you again) And I remember Redlady,shame she left ::(: But yeah she hasnt been on here for years so I doubt we have any way of getting in touch with her either.

Kat

Are you the Kat who likes Nirvana?? *kisses*

I wish i could have something to tell you, but time has passed by and my soul has been taken away, if anything, i don't have 'social phobia' anymore (makes you wonder, though, what the **** i'm doing at this site after five years).

Much love Kat, i remember you.

Nack, i didn't meant for a mod to be rummaging, actually i don't think anyone here has the means (or ever remember) to contact her (Jodie).

Now i have to go, this site makes me socially phobic (joke).

Well it's good to know one of us is free from this mental prism. :) Best of luck with your future!

LION

I remember you Masterpiece (its nice to hear from you again) And I remember Redlady,shame she left ::(: But yeah she hasnt been on here for years so I doubt we have any way of getting in touch with her either.

It's a shame (for me Dan), but i hope that wherever she is, she's doing fine.
I hope you're doing fine as well dude.