Hello from my hideway

Whychosis

My name is Michael, and I'm 21 years old. To be honest with you I've been camping this new thread for about 45 minutes now. I wrote out a long introduction but deleted it moments ago. I used to talk a lot about my problems. I've grown to hate it now. I hate listening to myself, and I feel pathetic for it to tell you the truth.

I don't expect to get better here. I need solace, I write here in an attempt to find relief. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to live on SSI. I feel they expect me to find a doctor. I found one, but haven't seen him in a while. He let me go for missing appointments too many times. Leaving the house has become a big problem for me, among others.

Thanks

N0D

Banned
I've lost a doctor before because I didn't show up to appointments, and they even called the day before to remind me, and then they called when I was late and I was too scared to pick up the phone or to call them and tell them I wasn't going to make it...because what would I say? "Yes hello, I'm too much of a pansy to get in my car and drive there. I'm going to have to reschedule." Also I typically have to quickly type my thoughts as they come and hit submit before I have time to decide I hate what I wrote and delete it all. Used to take me forever to type things on the computer.

Edit: I'm 22 by the way.