Hello everyone

whatsoever

Hi,

Ehh it took me a while to write a few words about myself.
First of all I want to say that my English isn’t as good as I wish to :D.

I let myself sort my life in a few categories ;)

PAST:
well, I’m sure that reminiscing in my case is toxic…

PRESENT:

I’m in the fifth year of tam tam tadammm….. clinical PSYCHOLOGY studies :D and I have a really tough time because I’m close to drop out. At fifth year I have the worst subjects ever… many presentation, constantly taking in class in the circle of bunch of people and so on.
I’m going to psychiatrist and try to endure this year somehow. The last time I’ve been to psychiatrist was about 5 years ago and to be honest it helped me a lot (I’m not sure but I think it was the year when I had mature exam). She gave me Afobam and Seroxat.

Long story short, I’m a 23 year old man and I feel incapacitated…

FUTURE:
I'm thinking about leaving my country (in other words RUN AWAY – as always , and start working as a web designer somewhere far away) but deep down I truly can’t imagine my life after graduation…

FAMILY:

I have a good relations with all my family despite the fact that I live and study in different city. They know about my problem but I think they aren’t aware how much I suffer and honestly I don’t want to give them reasons to worry

FRIENDS:
oh this part is quite funny ;) but in some way typical - I pushed away all my friends. I had them a few but now I just avoid literally each of them.

SYMPTOMPS:
I suffer from erythrophobia, low self-esteem, extreme shyness (I don’t know if I have social phobia, I think the boundary line is very thin between those issues)

My name is Conrad, nice to meet you all.

ps: I know my English is poor – sorry about that! 

springk

Hi Conrad.
:)
welcome to the forum; your english is not at all bad. I hope you overcome your past..its no use staying there.
As to your present..i think you should definitely see your psychologist.
I think you should try hard not to drop out .
where you want to move? i hope you find your happiness wherever you live.

welcome once again.

laure15

Hello Conrad! I think you should try to stay in school and graduate. You're almost there! With a clinical psychology degree, you can find a job as a psychologist or counselor. After you graduate, then you can think about finding a job and moving elsewhere.

whatsoever

what a nice greeting. thank you :).

spring k:

yes I know I should, it's the last year so i should make the most of it.

I don't know, maybe Thailand? Life seems to look simplier there but on the other hand I hate sun ;). I have a year to think about it ;)

Laure: yes that's true I could work as a psychologist but I'm not a right person to help others...

thanks again! :)

springk

what a nice greeting. thank you :).

spring k:

yes I know I should, it's the last year so i should make the most of it.

I don't know, maybe Thailand? Life seems to look simplier there but on the other hand I hate sun ;). I have a year to think about it ;)

Laure: yes that's true I could work as a psychologist but I'm not a right person to help others...

thanks again! :)

hi i hope you complete your course..if you dont want to be a psychologist..you can choose what you like.
Thailand is a beautiful place.
wish you all the best. between i love sun:)