HEADACHES headaches headaches!!!!

Prinny

I woke up this morning with a problem I dont know if it was a headache or not but I could barely walk straight. I was having trouble standing for more than 5 minutes. I checked my blood pressure and it was 140/100 and my blood sugar was 175. I think its a reaction to the medication I am taking for said Hypertension and all. :[ it sucks.

I use to get headaches all the time, the med I was on, Paxil, helped dull alot of them, though not the migraines, but I still get alot, it seems to run in my family.

cosmosis

I always wonder if the headaches are the result of anxiety and stress or just another co-symptom of a brain/body gone haywire or out of balance?

Blindfolds

Man, I made this thread like over a year ago. I still get headaches a lot, but not nearly as often as I did before, which was like almost 4 times a week. I take topamax everyday to prevent them, so it's made them kinda better. I'll still get them like 2 times a week, but they won't be nearly as bad. When I get a really bad one I have this other stuff, Sumatriptan Succinate, Imitrex? I think. It seems to work really well for at least the really bad ones.