Have you traveled to another country?

sleepysparrow1

^ Yeah, if I had the money I would definately travel more. I've been all over North America, but it hasn't been that exciting. I've always wanted to go to Europe, especially Northern Europe, like Iceland. :)

Elad

Banned
I've been to America, France, Singapore, Crete, Spain and New Zealand where I currently live :p I want to travel everywhere eventually.

Lea

Banned
Slovakia, Poland, Germany, Austria, Northern Italy, France, Monaco, Spain, Swityerland, Sweden, Finnland, England, Scottland, Bosnia, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduas, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Ecuador, Peru, Peru, Peru, USA - NY to Idaho and back, India.
Now I am in Peru since end of August and in a couple of days Im leaving.

Danfalc

Banned
Ive hardly been out of my town let alone to another country hehe..My parents took me to wales when i was young but im kinda to young to remember it now.I really want to go to egypt tho one day.

And lea check your pm's :) I lost your email address ages ago,sorry i havnt been in touch mate.

jayo

Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Vietnam, Japan, France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Greece, UK.

It's true what they say - it broadens the mind.

Particularly where you are in a complete racial minority as I was in Asia.

It's like living a different life.

Your inhibitions are lessened as you absorb the cultures and norms of the indigenous race.

Thinking of going again - maybe Dubai in these recessionary times!!

Rodox

Slovakia, Poland, Germany, Austria, Northern Italy, France, Monaco, Spain, Swityerland, Sweden, Finnland, England, Scottland, Bosnia, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduas, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Ecuador, Peru, Peru, Peru, USA - NY to Idaho and back, India.
Now I am in Peru since end of August and in a couple of days Im leaving.

wow,thats a lot,I have only been to 2 countries Brasil and Japan,I want to visit Canada and Finland in the future.

danisky

Well, I've been to Aruba...and that's pretty much it.
And I was born and raised in Venezuela...that kind of counts.

I want to go to Europe (Italy, Denmark, England) and also Australia.

Celephaïs

Before things got worse I went east to Maine and later west to Nevada. Been to a few places in Mexico too. Best place in the states I ever saw was the Anasazi ruins in New mexico.
If I could fly and afford it I'd make my way To Ireland and travel east from there.
I'm partial to old culture. :]

Last edited:

ForeverBlue2

Yes, I have been to England and Wales several times. I have been with my mum and visited family each time and hopefully going again later this year with my mum. Hopefully making it permanent this time. Biggest mistake ever coming back home as nothing had changed. Just easier to return instead of getting used to a new country.::(:

oops. I am from Oz :eek:)

Last edited: