Have you ever been in a relationship?

kristle

I haven't, I'm 17 and still no boyfriend (you know how weird that is nowadays) and with my SA I doubt I ever will..

Sacrament

Are you one of those girls who give in to peer pressure due to being around all the wrong people?

Kien

I'm 20. I think it was 5 years ago since I hugged a non-family girl. And it was becouse it was when our elementary school class split. 3 of the girls wanted to give me a hug. I was quite happy for it since I was in love with one if them.

bcguitar

Hey

Hi

Well u are only 17 after all and got alot more time .. I wasn't in a relationship till I was 18 lasted 2 yrs, kinda weird cause I'm horribly shy and barely leave the house but it happens when ya least expect it .. not everyone has to have sex and be in a relationship young so it will come when it comes.. just be patient.

AM

lifesnotfair said:
and how about being nearly 30 and no so much as a kiss? is that normal?

I know someone who, when he was 26 (he's almost 30 now) who hadn't had so much as a kiss before either, now he's in a relationship with a beautiful girl. I think you just need to be open to finding someone, have you been doing that?

2Crowded

My girlfriend/relationship era ended around 14 years ago...have not been close to one (in that way) since then.

oh well...I'm stil living. :wink:

I'm not in a relationship for two reasons

1. I'm not interested in the girls who do like me, because I'm picky, and probably desensitized to women.

2. I'd have to live a different lifestyle to get the girls I like to like me back, and I just don't have the motivation for that.

shield

I know this is blunt but in life the strong survive. If you don't do what needs to be done you have a strong liklihood of dying old and lonely. Furthermore the clock is ticking there are only 2800 days between the ages of 20 and 40 to make somthing happen while you are in your sexual prime. Do nothing and nothing will happen.Not the most comforting thought but motivating in my opinion.

livingnsilence

I'm 19, and never been kissed or had a boyfriend and I'll will never have one untill I get rid of my SA or at least significantly reduce it. There is a guy that likes me right now that is actually not that bad looking and has a good personality, There is one huge thing about him that makes me not want to date him but even if there wasn't b/c of my SA nothing would evercome of it b/c I'm too afraid to call him or talk to him.

_Brittany_

livingnsilence said:
There is one huge thing about him that makes me not want to date him but even if there wasn't b/c of my SA nothing would evercome of it b/c I'm too afraid to call him or talk to him.

Can I be nosey and ask what it is? :?

Infected_Malignity

Sacrament said:
Are you one of those girls who give in to peer pressure due to being around all the wrong people?

she might not be, but i sure am. you got a problem with that? are YOU one of those 'wrong people'?