Have you ever been abuducted?if so,give your experience.

Windnine

A few thanksgivings ago,I had a very strange encounter during the early hours of the day.I have to say it was terrifying as heck,but I know I'm not alone.Please don't be scared to post.

Windnine

What happened?

On November 26th 2009,I decided to go to bed after a very long day only to find myself awake at 2:00 in the morning and somehow answering the door and a shadowy figure was there.It grabbed my arm and flew me over the apt. complexes where I live.It took me to a spot where a huge sea green ball of light was waiting for me.Four really tall faceless light beings stepped out along with a tiny being that I thought was a toddler wearing a white dress.It had these huge owl like eyes that were very orange and luminescent like fire.I was terrified upon seeing it,but it spoke like a British man with a deep voice.It had this long blond hair and two hairy little arms.It wore a white tunic/gown (it was 3 ft tall,so it may have been one of the other.)However,this being told me that something was on the horizon for earth and something would effect our well being.That they had left things they needed,possibly living and they'd been looking for a long time.They then told me I should go with them as that's where I needed to be.I declined upon realizing I hadn't done many things in life as a 17 year old.Almost immediately,the little being made it clear that my final decision hadn't been made and that there'd be one more (of something) and they would return.Then the five beings went into the light and it reduced down to the size of an exercise ball and shot quickly into the sky,disappearing in a pinprick of light.Immediately,this spiral appeared.Then I woke up,damp and a weird ball of light appeared on my wall until I decided to go back to "sleep".I was horrified.

Fen

Have you been kidnapped by aliens?
o19.gif

Thelema

On November 26th 2009,I decided to go to bed after a very long day only to find myself awake at 2:00 in the morning and somehow answering the door and a shadowy figure was there.It grabbed my arm and flew me over the apt. complexes where I live.It took me to a spot where a huge sea green ball of light was waiting for me.Four really tall faceless light beings stepped out along with a tiny being that I thought was a toddler wearing a white dress.It had these huge owl like eyes that were very orange and luminescent like fire.I was terrified upon seeing it,but it spoke like a British man with a deep voice.It had this long blond hair and two hairy little arms.It wore a white tunic/gown (it was 3 ft tall,so it may have been one of the other.)However,this being told me that something was on the horizon for earth and something would effect our well being.That they had left things they needed,possibly living and they'd been looking for a long time.They then told me I should go with them as that's where I needed to be.I declined upon realizing I hadn't done many things in life as a 17 year old.Almost immediately,the little being made it clear that my final decision hadn't been made and that there'd be one more (of something) and they would return.Then the five beings went into the light and it reduced down to the size of an exercise ball and shot quickly into the sky,disappearing in a pinprick of light.Immediately,this spiral appeared.Then I woke up,damp and a weird ball of light appeared on my wall until I decided to go back to "sleep".I was horrified.

How do you know it wasn't just a dream? Isn't it weird it started after you went to bed? Wouldn't aliens want to talk to someone that's full conscious and holding a video camera to document the experience?

coyote

that's fascinating

nothing like that has ever happened to me

that i can remember

Silatuyok

That sounds like an incredible experience. I've never been abducted by aliens, but I do occasionally experience sleep paralysis, which I can only describe as feeling like evil spirits are trying to possess my body. I don't even believe in spirits, but it still freaks me out.

Windnine

Well,why would they want a bunch of frantic humans attacking them?I'm sure they had their reasons for contacting me the way they did.

Fen

Haha that's cool if you're not joking. Okay then, that reminded me of something happened to me. Here my experience.
I've never been abducted, but last summer, at night, I always stayed outside in my garden, listening to my MP3 while looking at the stars in the sky (which was really wonderful, btw!).
Anyway, I think I saw something strange in the sky twice; the first time was a fireball (I thought it was a meteorite or something...), the second time I saw a grey object that appeared for just a moment and then suddenly disappeared (it was far and not so clear)...

I've never talked about it, I just thought it was my imagination or something since it's not normal seeing a meteorite or a UFO during a common night (or at least I think so, has anything like that ever happened to you? :D).

I usually don't believe in aliens, but hey, this made me really think!

Last edited:

Lea

Banned
I believe it, I had many experiences like this. Btw with the arm dragging me around the room, I had it too, it was at full moon when it happens most. It was scary but some of the experiences were even worse.. Anyway I´m not scared that some ghost or alien would physically "kidnap" me, it doesn´t work like that. Or maybe it even does, who knows.

Thelema

Well,why would they want a bunch of frantic humans attacking them?I'm sure they had their reasons for contacting me the way they did.

So they can travel across the universe with ease, but you attacking them would be too much to handle for them? They HAD to take you the exact same time you're susceptible to these wild things called dreams? Right when you can't tell the difference between reality and your imagination? They traveled light years across galaxies to come to YOU, to take you up in to their ship for one night for no reason?

Doesn't it seem like the whole episode makes no sense exactly the way a dream does? Isn't the most rational explanation that you had a very vivid dream and it just happened to be about aliens? So instead of having a dream about riding a dragon across the sky and realizing it was just a dream, it was about aliens and so you thought it must be real?

Windnine

I believe it, I had many experiences like this. Btw with the arm dragging me around the room, I had it too, it was at full moon when it happens most. It was scary but some of the experiences were even worse.. Anyway I´m not scared that some ghost or alien would physically "kidnap" me, it doesn´t work like that. Or maybe it even does, who knows.

Well,I have a few odd beliefs,but I seriously am not sure if the creatures were aliens,but the only other case of this happened to a man named David.I found that part out AFTER my experience,but my most recent odd experience was a few months ago:I was at a student ministry building and was exhausted so I dozed off.I then tried to move,but was paralized...A misty being entered and told me that all I had to do was tell "them",it then said "those that sleep often find..."I then saw my eye close up as everything went black and white and the being put drops in my eye and it became like fire like the tiny blonde alien from two years ago's eyes.I literally couldn't wake up because I was so calm,like I was going to drift away.

Windnine

So they can travel across the universe with ease, but you attacking them would be too much to handle for them? They HAD to take you the exact same time you're susceptible to these wild things called dreams? Right when you can't tell the difference between reality and your imagination? They traveled light years across galaxies to come to YOU, to take you up in to their ship for one night for no reason?

Doesn't it seem like the whole episode makes no sense exactly the way a dream does? Isn't the most rational explanation that you had a very vivid dream and it just happened to be about aliens? So instead of having a dream about riding a dragon across the sky and realizing it was just a dream, it was about aliens and so you thought it must be real?

who knows,it may have been a dream,however I prefer to keep my mind open because far too many things have occurred in the daylight hours to convince me there's more than black and white

Rembrandt Broam

Something tells me you don't want to believe. ;)

planemo

That sounds like an incredible experience. I've never been abducted by aliens, but I do occasionally experience sleep paralysis, which I can only describe as feeling like evil spirits are trying to possess my body. I don't even believe in spirits, but it still freaks me out.

Yes I was going to mention sleep paralysis. depending on who you ask it's either a demon sitting on top and torturing you while you sleep, or just an episode of dysfunctional REM sleep. But it usually occurs with one feeling the sensation in your bed, rather than outside or actually moving.

Ms Cloud

All I know is that dreams can get pretty weird, and intensely frightening, when your brain chemistry is not as it should be.