Have friends but.

jonas89

I find like Im becoming less and less important, I mean most or not all of my closest friends are in a relationship and some of them are having a child on its way.
Always when I want to meet up they either cant because of family stuff ( which I understand, but every time when I call I don't ) or they have to meet other people and for some reason like they don't want me to be involved in that.
And here is the thing that annoys me, when they call its because they need a second hand usually and they just pretend like I can always be there no matter what, and when I need them they can't.
Often when I decide I want to meet up they basically say; Im not sure if I can, but I will let you know later this day or after a hour, and the day passes and you don't hear from them.

I really don't see the point whining about this here, isn't going to change anything I think,, maybe I wrong,,
But this what has been on my mind lately.

hidwell

I find like Im becoming less and less important, I mean most or not all of my closest friends are in a relationship and some of them are having a child on its way.
Always when I want to meet up they either cant because of family stuff ( which I understand, but every time when I call I don't ) or they have to meet other people and for some reason like they don't want me to be involved in that.
And here is the thing that annoys me, when they call its because they need a second hand usually and they just pretend like I can always be there no matter what, and when I need them they can't.
Often when I decide I want to meet up they basically say; Im not sure if I can, but I will let you know later this day or after a hour, and the day passes and you don't hear from them.

I really don't see the point whining about this here, isn't going to change anything I think,, maybe I wrong,,

Friends are definitely over rated, most only want to know you when there is something in it for them.::(:

WeirdyMcGee

People grow apart- I think it's best to just look for friends wherever you are in life and try to keep an open mind for new people to come in and out as they please; because you know they will.

Very few friends may stick around forever. Most are only temporary. What's important is that you share things together and make memories that you can look back on in 10 years and smile about.

D

deleted #89

Im in the same situation ...I think the solution is really to just start a life that you want and to form new relationships. The key is not to wait for what you want but to go and created. Easier said then done right?

jonas89

Friends are definitely over rated, most only want to know you when there is something in it for them.::(:
Yeah I have had those friends that are only there to take advantage of you, but they don't stay for long.
People grow apart- I think it's best to just look for friends wherever you are in life and try to keep an open mind for new people to come in and out as they please; because you know they will.

Very few friends may stick around forever. Most are only temporary. What's important is that you share things together and make memories that you can look back on in 10 years and smile about.
I forgot mention that this involves most about my closest two friends that I have known for like 14 years now, and this has been like this for the last two years or so, it's hurts kinda because they have been like siblings.
You're right people grow apart, has happened before, it's just kinda annoying when this is happening again, especially with those two.
Im in the same situation ...I think the solution is really to just start a life that you want and to form new relationships. The key is not to wait for what you want but to go and created. Easier said then done right?
Yes you're right, I have been thinking a lot about going abroad to do studies, but that isn't going to be until like agust in next year.
That would be like a fresh new start, new friendship and a new environment. But that is going to be easier said then done for sure haha :)

i totally get where you are coming from. whenever i arrange for me and my mates to hang out they never want to. But when they want to its like i should stop everything im doing (which is nothing) to go see them. and they always take the piss outta me which is why i stay at home all the time with myself