Have a new friend back at job!

I'm right now starting my holydays, and I've realised i've got a good new friend at job. I think this could be useful for all of you and a bit of relief too.
Yes, i have this mate at work. He's a great dude and seems like we are quite similar in many things and we even share a common humor type :D

There is something remarcable about it: i don't even remember how or when did i speak to him first... i mean... it has been such a natural and fluent thing i haven't even taken notice of the process. And it was effortless!

So, that means: no matter if you have SP or whatever... if you find yourself with someone near you who is similar and share with you similar way of thinking, humor, and so on, you'll find yourself being friends -or even more :wink: , with that person, with no having to do a big effort... cause it all goes naturally.
Who knows.... if he was a girl instead of being a guy, maybe we would be already engaged :lol:

Richey

I'm happy you are making new friends similar to you in styles ..

but what if you really struggle to express humor in the first place? or whats inside your head, i struggle with delivery while being funny so often i come off as lame ..

am i thinking too hard about it ..

recluse

I'm happy to hear that. I can't make a connection with anyone these days....Even people i used to get on well with.