Has anyone ever committed suicide

Patrick123

I hope so. Too bad your mother didn't have a birth plan that included abortion.

This forum is a medium for people with real problems; not for doucebags, like yourself, who have no apparent reason for living.

In my current state 'I simply don't give a shit', I'd beat your mother fucking ass -If I knew where to find you.

marrguitar

fuck you Patrick, you're the real idiot here. hoth's comment was funny and there was no reason to get so upset about it. besides the questioned you posed was unclear and pointless.

Patrick123

Fuck you, old man river.

I asked if any of the forum users had killed themselves. It was a serious question. Hoth belittled my post -it was hardly ammusing.

Your poor grammar and spelling indicate that you, Marrguitar, are the true moron.

EmO_tionAlChick

Patrick123 said:
I hope so. Too bad your mother didn't have a birth plan that included abortion.

This forum is a medium for people with real problems; not for doucebags, like yourself, who have no apparent reason for living.

In my current state 'I simply don't give a shit', I'd beat your mother fucking ass -If I knew where to find you.

I feel so sorry for you, you have some serious issues dude

Patrick123

Fuck it. I hope he is inflicted with some sort on inopperable cancer -both of them (Hoth and Marrguitar).

Patrick - Due to lack of social practice I have trouble accurately predicting how my remarks will be interpreted, and I appreciate your feedback to let me know my judgment was in error here. No offense or belittlement intended, hope things get better for you.

EmO_tionAlChick

Hoth said:
Patrick - Due to lack of social practice I have trouble accurately predicting how my remarks will be interpreted, and I appreciate your feedback to let me know my judgment was in error here. No offense or belittlement intended, hope things get better for you.

Hoth- I didnt really see anything wrong that u posted.

Patrick- Is just a cold hearted person just because of the type of words he said on here. He was so harsh.

Broken-Soul

I tried a few times.... obviously it didnt work :wink: The first time was when i was 11 i tried hanging myself but the cord snapped.

I took a drug overdose when i was 17 but that didnt work either.And i tried overdosing on a mixture on benzo's booze and sleeping tablets but just ended up sleeping for like 2 days 8O

If im totaly honest i think the first attempt was the only serious one..i think the others were a cry for attenion.I still feel like giving up most days but i think i must still have a glimmer of hope inside me to carry on :)

But the the OP...I think many people on this forum have attempted suicide.Its hard to say if any have been sucsesfull tho because obviously people on here keep there true identities to themselves and cant obviously cant come back and tell us it worked.Also alot of people simply move on from this site... but who knows if some havnt moved on from the life but have taken there life.

I don't get it...If you killed yourself how could you answer??? What makes it even more confusing is you said it was a serious question :S

I've thought about it, but there's too much good in my life that I don't want to end

lyricalliaisons

Well, I've obviously never killed myself, or I wouldn't be sending this reply lol. But I very nearly did once.. a little over a year ago, two days after I was put on medication. I was deeply suicidal for years, but luckily, the medicine started working very quickly & because of that.... I'm still here.. & plan on being here for a very long time.

Patrick123

sorry

Sorry for being such an asshole; I was under the influence of about 16 mg of ativan and 3 beers when I made my posts...

Neph

Re: sorry

the main point is you named this topic pretty badly considering your asking people if they committed suicide

bah@

Patrick123

ugh

It really isn't such a poorly named thread. I'm not asking anyone to tell me, postmortem, that they were once a participant in this forum before killing themselves. It seems perfectly sensible that a handful of forum users might be aware of another user's self-inflicted death.

there have been more than a few people who showed up on the forum, said they were going to do it because their life was shitty, and never came back, probably because the rest of us wouldn't agree that their life is shittier than everyone else's. I'd imagine that with all the members that have ever been here, and the nature of the forum, a few people have actually committed suicide, but it really is impossible to tell for sure.