Has anyone been violent becuase of SA

kylesesh

When i was in school i was hated and bullied a lot... Then after a while it became so normal the teachers didn't bother helping me.
One time i was in class, i was doing my work when some kid was throwing paper balls at me and slapping me round the back of my head.
I told him to stop several times and he just laughed and the teacher told me to ignore it... So the next time he hit me, i smashed him in the throat with my elbow, pushed him to the floor and started kicking him with steel toe cap boots.

What the hell was i meant to do!

For five years i've had to put up with this s***. :(

string3r

I'm not sure whether this is due to SA, but I have a pretty short temper, i tend to get angry even when the slightest thing goes wrong. Hense why i have 3 broken keyboards ^^

kylesesh

I've left but all the baggage from that school is still with me... I just want to let it go, I turned violent because no one would be nice to me, i was afraid to talk to people because of how they would react.

I became a recluse :'(

Erick1

He desevred it btw.

And i hate teachers who ignore that. I was also bullied so your not alone.
You can talk to me if you want

Felgen

The only way to counter a violent bully is to use violence. Unfortunately, one can't use it against passive-agressive bullies without losing face.

KiaKaha

Banned
Well yeah, I kinda have a a couple of similar stories. I am quite a mellow guy, but if you push someone far and hard enough then what is someone supposed to do? Just continually take it? Anyone is going to fight back if they are driven to it. There were a couple of guys at my school who I punched over.... one of them kicked me in the back for no reason, and another guy (I know this sounds ridiculous) kept flinging these little paper bullet things with a rubber band at the back of my neck....they really stung!...anyway, I have kept out of trouble for the most part since then...pretty much.

It's only natural, though. Frustration without an outled is a ticking timebomb.

I've been pushed to the point were I literally stabbed a pillow over and over for at least 45 seconds. I mean, due to constant rationalization and a deep sense of self control I'd never hurt another human being,

But I'm sure if I'd ''let go'' it wouldn't take much for me to do something similar as you did. Possibly even something far worse. I have to admit, at the moment, stabbing something felt pretty good.. Pretty sick, eh?

It scares me, but that's what primal urges do. When stimulated they force us to act in a way that we aren't accustomed to.

Solo Dolo

LOL. its instinct. all that matters to your mind is your own safety. self defense is natural. he had what was coming to him. but i do think eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth is a good guideline....if someone like pinches ur arm u shouldnt light em up with a 9mm lol.....i personally recommend working out....thats what i did and no one ever messed with me and the ladies love it :D.... some people might frown upon ur reaction because thats what our ridiculous society has come to....i believe in our instinctual, behavioral, and emotional selves. i would live before civilized times if i could...like as a caveman or something LOL :)

coyote

After being bullied through junior high and high school, I was very angry.

I joined the Marines so I could kill people and blow stuff up.

I'm much more relaxed now.

Last edited:

kylesesh

Nah... I feel the two personalites were the best, i was depressed at school and happy at home :( lot a good that did.

sanitariumcalls

YESSSS! I so know how this is, man! Hell I used to get suspended/expelled from numerous schools because I got bullied/beat up so much I finally fought back.

These days though, if there are WAY too many people around me (hallways/walkways in school, crowded bus, etc.) I get so agitated that people seem to feel my anger and kinda stay away from me... sometimes lol. Its nice when it works, but when it doesn't its like the next person to accidentally touch me in anyway gets curb stomped

MaliceInWickedland

I don't blame you!! I would have beaten the little f***** myself until only a pile of flesh and bone fragments was left.

I don't necessarily get violent when I'm anxious, but I get very irritable. The only time I can remember getting violent was a few weeks after my father died in a car accident. We were in the computer lab and I had to sit next to this kid that always came up with reasons to ruin my day and he looked at me for a while, just staring at me, almost as if he were trying to convince himself that I existed. I got really tense but tried my best to ignore him. All of a sudden he says "Do you miss your daddy? How much did you cry?"

That was the last thing I wanted to be asked and I was ready to deck him right then and there but I just stayed quiet and tried to hold in the tears. After years of enduring bullying, I learned that crying in front of others only fueled their desire to pick on me. Obviously annoyed that I was ignoring him, the kid says "I'm glad he died. I don't like seeing you happy."

That was all it took before I had the kid pinned on the floor and started punching him in the face over and over again. The teacher tried to pry me off the kid but it was like I was possessed by a demon of some sorts and I got this sudden surge of strength that let me keep a firm grip on the kid for several more punches until my teacher finally lifted me up and dragged me outside. He locked me out of the class without supervision, which wasn't the smartest thing to do since I took off running and hid in some bushes on top of a row of hills at the edge of the field. I was eventually found though because a security lady that rode around the school on her bike saw me running towards the field.

I don't remember much of what exactly happened afterwards because I tend to block out bad memories but I can promise you that I got into a whole world of trouble. It was definitely worth it though, that kid got what he had coming to him. Kids may be young, but they can be the cruelest people on Earth if they want to be.

Last edited:
I punched someone once. My best friend, in fact. At least they forgave me. ;) I'm a girl and he's a guy, and I gave him a bloody nose, so he doesn't appreciate me bringing it up to other people.
I don't punch people frequently, but I do have a very short temper, and often yell at people when they ask me too many questions or talk too much... I find it really annoying, because most of the time I'm trying to concentrate on staying calm and not shaking (I shake in social situations), so it really annoys me when people talk to me too much...

petrified eyes

I kicked the :eek: out of a bully that dared to try and physically attack me in middle school. I did it in front of 3 teachers and 60+ students, nobody tried to stop me, I didn't get into trouble. In fact the teachers were laughing at the big football player getting his butt kicked by the shy little geek (that took martial arts training at the time for this very reason). ;)