hard for me to be myself

just wanna b normal

ya know i used to think there was something wrong with me like i wasnt normal. like i didnt know how to be myself cuzz everytime i would attempt to be myself people would just put me down. an i would think there something wrong with me. but now i realize that nobody is perfect! so i am normal including my anxiety. so all these bi*ch a** nikkas talikin sh*t was just being mean cuzz there not perfect either!:mad: i learn to love myself & embrace myself for who i am that nobody is perfect accept myself for who i am f*ck what people think cuzz nobody is perect! i am who i am!:D & if you cant accept that then thats your problem! your not perfect either!:confused: i came to realize people are just a**holes...:mad:it was my fault that i cared what they think.

Last edited:

JamesSmith

ya know i used to think there was something wrong with me like i wasnt normal. like i didnt know how to be myself cuzz evertime i would attempt to be myself people would just put me down. an i would think there something wrong with me. but now i realize that nobody is perfect! so i am normal other than having anxiety.:rolleyes: so all these bi*ch a** nikkas talikin sh*t was just being mean cuzz there not perfect either!:mad: i learn to love myself & embrace myself for who i am that nobody is perfect accept myself for who i am f*ck what people think cuzz nobody is perect! i am who i am!:D & if you cant accept that then thats your problem! your not perfect either!:confused: i came to realize people are just a**holes...it was my fault that i cared what they think.

Bravo, finally someone says it. That's a great way of looking at how meaningless what all those pricks say in the world are. The world is mean and are a bunch of hypocrites. They love to point out faults of us shy people, when they are thousands of dollars in debt themselves, or some other kind of problem like that. That's very true, minus our anxiety, and we are normal.

honeydippedxo

I try to tell myself no matter how i look, dress, speak, walk or think people are going to be looking down on me talking crap so i might as well just be myself and do what i want. lol so far it hasnt worked outside these four walls. but ill keep trying.

Kiwong

My philosophy is that I'm not the best person in the world, but I'm far from the worst.

just wanna b normal

Bravo, finally someone says it. That's a great way of looking at how meaningless what all those pricks say in the world are. The world is mean and are a bunch of hypocrites. They love to point out faults of us shy people, when they are thousands of dollars in debt themselves, or some other kind of problem like that. That's very true, minus our anxiety, and we are normal.

sorry i shouldve said we are normal even if we have social anxiety cuzz thats part of who we are we need to learn to accept it love it embrace it & return realize how ridiculous most of the feelings that you feel are!:D

realities

how do you feel happy being yourself when you have accepted your social phobia and others still stay away from you?