Hands off of my cake!!!!

Emma

There's this old cow at work, she's so horrible, she bitches about everything and always tries to get me in trouble and she talks to me like I'm a dog (The high pitched voice and she refers to me as "baby")

Anyway, next week is our work christmas party and I'm making the dessert, and I don't want her to have any (I just don't want her grubby hands on my beautiful cheesecake)

What would be a good way of making sure she doesn't eat any of it?

I'm in a spiteful mood right now, I feel like doing something bitchy to her, any suggestions?

Kat

It’s pretty bitchy but if she deserves it, maybe cut it up into as many pieces to the people you want to give it to and place it nicely on paper plates and wrap it with cellophane and tinsel and go around to the different people furtively and say happy Christmas, enjoy! And if she asks, where’s my piece? Say, oh sorry silly me miscounted.

Emma

:eek: She totally didn't even want any of my cake, she snobbed it completely!!!:confused:

Didn't even hide her disdain...why does that make me feel hurt? Even though I didn't want her to have any....

Emma

I thought I did a good job on it too!!

I feel like baking her a dog poo brownie now ::p: