Hand holding

PhantomPod

I was just thinking about this. Not only have I never had a boyfriend, been kissed, had sex, all that, at the age of 23, but I've never even held hands with someone I like. Like, a legit hand hold with interlocking fingers.

Sad. I want a boyfriend. :(

Don't mind me, I'm just feeling sorry for myself at the moment...

Have you ever held the hand of someone you like or love?

punklove

I'm sorry that you've never experienced those things before :(
Yes I hold my boyfriends hand all the time.
You seem really lonely and depressed at the moment so don't hesitate to message me I'd love to talk.
Anyways I hope you cheer up soon and remember that just because you haven't experienced certain things with the opposite sex doesn't mean you never will it just means that the guy that is lucky enough to have you will feel even more lucky and special :)

PhantomPod

I'm sorry that you've never experienced those things before :(
Yes I hold my boyfriends hand all the time.
You seem really lonely and depressed at the moment so don't hesitate to message me I'd love to talk.
Anyways I hope you cheer up soon and remember that just because you haven't experienced certain things with the opposite sex doesn't mean you never will it just means that the guy that is lucky enough to have you will feel even more lucky and special :)

Thanks for your nice reply.

Yeah, I'm just feeling down at the moment.

Confuseddd

im 18 and i have held hands before, with the only women that i think i ever will again. Before my SA kicked in i dated here and there. I have had sex and let me tell you it is over rated.. lol, but the only girl i ever really loved, well the feeling you get when you really feel like you love someone is very powerful. i loved just holding her for hours. I cant explain how i felt. Pretty much the opposite of SA.. I miss feeling that. To be honest? i dont even want to get close to another girl like i was with her, i dont feel like i could ever feel that again in my life.

MollyBeGood

hand holding is the best! I love to hold hands in public, feels very special and makes you feel really close to your partner-my first "erotic" dream about my bf we were holding hands. I thought that was a good sign.

best wishes to you and finding that someone, Phantom -never too late. you're still very young ya know!

Felgen

I was just thinking about this. Not only have I never had a boyfriend, been kissed, had sex, all that, at the age of 23, but I've never even held hands with someone I like. Like, a legit hand hold with interlocking fingers.

Sad. I want a boyfriend. :(

Don't mind me, I'm just feeling sorry for myself at the moment...

Have you ever held the hand of someone you like or love?

I know a woman who had never had a boyfriend at the age of 23. Today, at the age of 37, she's married and has two kids.

Buzzard

Yes, I'm 27 and never had any physical contact except for a kiss hello. I had the chance once but was too afraid. It seems so easy and bland but I just couldn't bring myself to take her hand allthough it's something I've yearned for many years. Can't give you much advise since I don't really know what I'm talking about except for if you get the chance, take it or you will hate yourself for it for a very long time.