Halloween This or That

LoyalXenite

Figured since its Spooky Season I'd make yet another game thread, this is essentially the same as the already existing this or that thread, but spooky themed. Answer the previous poster's would you rather, and offer one of your own up for the next person to answer and of course keep it spooky/halloweenie related.

Would you rather live and possibly die in a zombie apocalypse or an alien invasion?

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Zombie Apocalypse 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

Would you rather be forced to eat a thousand
candy-corn.jpg
or a thousand
smarties.jpg
?

LoyalXenite

1602049614883.png - Never had either but I've heard candy corn tastes like wax so I'll go for these instead

Would you rather be locked in a haunted insane asylum or lost in the woods with a killer on the loose?

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Lost in the woods with a killer on the loose. - At least then I could be put out of my misery.

Be trapped in the woods with a maniac killer on the loose, or be stuck on a raft with a sea monster lurking about?

Last edited:

LoyalXenite

Hm I'll go with the raft, because I know the maniac will try to kill me whereas sea monster may not be interested in me if it doesnt notice im on the raft

Spend a weekend at the Overlook hotel with Jack Torrence or Go to prom with Carrie?