Had the weirdest fucked up dream!

redlady

Chilling__Echo said:
oh oh!! i'm so late

redlady, i go to that website everyday!! i love it so much, my mom got me hooked on it, i love this stuff :D it always gets mine pretty straight

It is good - but do you actually type in your dream for them to work it out ? Do you have te register or something to be able to do that ? I might try it with a few of mine and see what they come up with. :)

redlady

It worked - no this way is easier thanks to your curious nature :D I'll do that from now on. Cute, okay i am going to resign myself to people thinking that i am cute - i get it all the time - i'm not annoyed with you i am just going to accept it - i mean it is not as though it is something negative hey. :p Oh and you're pretty cute yourself or would you rather eternal romantic ?

lonesomeboy

redlady said:
lonesomeboy wrote:

1) dreamt where i was floating looking at my own body

2) dreamt where my teeth was falling out or it was very loose

1) Floating signifies acceptance, letting go of problems and worries and that you will prove victorious in your obstacles that are overwhelming you.

To dream of your body signifies self worth and self esteem.

John when did you dream this - was it after you made the phone call to the psychologists and set up your appointment ? So basically you are looking at yourself in a positive way - with this feeling of acceptance and positive feeling of overcoming your problems self worth and self esteem will follow. ?

As for dream 2 go to the link i wrote on the other page and you will find there a heading called 'teeth dreams' - that should enlighten you.

MaGuS - would you please accept my apologies - i have been working on yours but there is a lot more to it than i first thought - i will submit an interpretation for you tomorrow okay - and it is 1:25 am here my brain is slow at the moment. Until tomorrow then :)

interesting stuff. the teeth part really makes sense. cos thats how i feel alot of the time.
the first part was just some dream i had in the past and always stuck on my mind.
good stuff jo

redlady

Thanks John - your floating dream sounds really promising - hopefully it is a sign of good things to come - I think it also means that deep down below all the shit you know that you have a lot of worth and you want to accept yourself in a positive way - like i said it is a very good dream. :D

ColdAsIce

Has anyone else ever experienced 'sleep paralyasis'?....Its when you wake up and your mind is fully conscious but your body is still asleep.

I've only experienced this twice and it was so scary...I woke up and couldn't breath, I was gasping for air, it felt like I was being suffocated. I tried to call my bf's name but no words came out, I tried to move my arms and feet to wake him but my hole body was paralised...eventually I calmed myself down and came out of it but I'm dreading it happening again, it was really frightening believe me!! Didn't realise what I'd experienced until I looked it up on the net.

A dream which I have all the time is slipping backwards on ice, which always leaves me with that horrible un-nerving feeling in my guts when I wake. I always wake before I hit the ground, even with those dreams where your falling out of the sky but I only experience those sorts of dreams a couple of minutes after I have fallen asleep.... :lol: