Had the weirdest fucked up dream!

Neebo

Last night I had the most weirdest dream ever. I dreamt I was riding a motorbike and I was driving down my street showing off! :) I didn't have SA/SP and I was acting really confident and extroverted. Infact there were people out doing their gardens,lawnmowing and that it was a hot sunny day everyone was out. But he weirdest and most funny part of the dream is that there were a few women doing their gardens by the way these were old women and when I drove past them on my motorbike I gave them a big smile and a wink and touched their asses!LOL :lol: Now this is something I wouldn't in a million years dare to do in real life. I've been wondering what this dream means and I just don't know why I dreamt something like that :? Weird,huh?

Kezada

how is this a fucked up dream? lol, i could decribe to you a very fucked up dream or (nightmare). but i aint gonna, cuz its to weird, graphic and FUCKED UP! lol

be happy you have these dreams! cuz some people aint so lucky

Kezada

redlady

Well according to Sigmund Freud your inner child is trying to talk to you - but the adult you doesn't feel that what the kid has to say is acceptible so it tries to obscure what is being said by making it all cryptic.
I went to this site here www.dreammoods.com to see what some of the symbols in your dream could mean.
Well according to the dream dictionary a MOTORCYCLE symbolises a desire for freedom and adventure / and raw sexuality.
OLD WOMAN indicates growing old / ageing.
GARDENING indicates inner growth among others.

So what do you get when you put that all together - Well you desire to be free and perhaps you wish to obtain inner growth before you grow old. What could the sexual element mean - Maybe you sexual desires are unfulfilled and you have a desire to fulfill these needs before you get old.
I don't know - it is interseting though - According to Freud it will most certainly have something to do with your mother.

Boundless

Big reds allways here with an answer before i can get my useless spam in :roll: i wish i could have more dreams,havent had 1 for ageees =/

redlady

Your spam is by no means useless my friend. Now i'll hear no more of that - let's make a pact you and i to be good to ourselves.
Here is another site about Freud's interpretation of dreams : psychclassics.yorku.ca/Freud/Dreams or just do a google search on 'interpetation of dreams'

Interesting stuff.

aoao

aww boundless. *patpats*
i don't have dreams very often; however, i have more frequent, vivid dreams since i quit smoking pot. if i have trouble sleeping, i take ambien... and that makes my dreams even more vivid and more likely to be nightmares. :( meh.. even though i didn't have dreams when i smoked pot, i would lovee to sleep and i wouldn't have insomnia like i have now. *sigh* whichever way, i won't win. anxiety or insomnia, i think i'll go with insomnia. my insomnia is going away i think, or it's better than it has been lately, which i'm verry thankful for. with my slavery-occupation, i can't afford to not sleep, but sometimes my body doesn't let me even if i feel soooo tired. it's like DUBYA TEE EFF MATE?!

Boundless

Red work this out for me,2 of the past dreams i can remember that were quite far apart both had 2 exact things in common.

1st, i was riding along on my moped and i was going as fast as it could go,but i hit a speed bump and went flying high into the air,and of course what goes up must come down.As i fear falling from great hights(well duh :roll: ) i felt that fear right up untill i hit the floor/woke up from the dream

2nd,i basicly stole a high speed motor bike,going along this road as fast as i could,i new there was a roundabout coming up but i didnt slow down,i crashed into something and once again went air borne(high) waking up just before i hit the floor.

What is it with me,bikes and free flying lessons -_-' its quite scary when i have those falling dreams,even if they do start on 2 wheels :lol:

Boundless

From what i can figure from that site,im gonig to fast and im going to basicly lose control and crash :s

redlady

Dream 1 = Perhaps you were on a journey for freedom but the way you were going about it was a way that would eventually lead you to lose control / or you may have even lost control - that is where the speed bump comes in, it symbolises the the fact that you need to slow down and stop yourself from continuing on that destructive path.
The falling part - symbolises being overwhelmed, losing control,insecurities, anxieties and fear of failure - perhaps all of these are the culmination of that destructive journey.
Chew on that and tell me what you think while i work on your second one.

Boundless

Interesting,but i didnt chose my path,it chose me.The falling bit i get i do have fears of failing,axienty well all of them,but why in my dreams cant i stop even tho i know im going to crash?

redlady

Well like you said your path chose you - you have no control over what is happening to you - you feel powerless, therefore you are unable to stop.

Boundless

I tried to find on the site another 1 of my more memorable dreams,it was short but made me wake up and i dont usualy wake up in the middle of the night from a dream thats rare for me.

I am walking down these stone steps there is stone walls on either side,and as i walk down these steps i pass a figure in a black cloak and the hood is covering his head so i cannot see his face,as i pass this person i stop turn around and the figure stops and also turns his head and thats the instant i woke up...mades no sense then makes no sense now,but it filled me with fear for weeks after it.

redlady

Dream 2 = Similar dreams but in this one you steal a bike - Stealing means you are deprived and in need of something - the motorbike would indicate that need is freedom / adventure. The speeding means that you are compelled by something - this path that chose you is pulling you in a direction you do not want to take - even though there is something in each dream that is meant to stop you / slow you down ( the speed bump and roundabout ) this path continues to pull you and YOU are helpless to stop yourself. The speed bump and roundabout show that you know that you have to make a change but you seem helpless to this force that is pulling you, so you crash in spite of them ?

Boundless

I can clearly see the danger ahead yet i dont reduce speed or change path,i just head right for it and end up quite high falling down,when i say high i mean higher than is realistic for the type of crash,disturbing to say the least.

redlady

Because this unconscious force is in control - the flying means that this situation that is beyond your control causes you great anxity and completely overwhelms you ?

Boundless

It makes sense to me,another dream i just remembered is a tornado near my dads house,i sat there and watched it,i just read up on what a tornado represents - To see a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums.

The bike,the falling,the tornados(had at least 3 with tornados 2 i was watching 1 i was actualy in)...there all true to how i am.

redlady

Boundless wrote:

I tried to find on the site another 1 of my more memorable dreams,it was short but made me wake up and i dont usualy wake up in the middle of the night from a dream thats rare for me.

I am walking down these stone steps there is stone walls on either side,and as i walk down these steps i pass a figure in a black cloak and the hood is covering his head so i cannot see his face,as i pass this person i stop turn around and the figure stops and also turns his head and thats the instant i woke up...mades no sense then makes no sense now,but it filled me with fear for weeks after it.

Stones = moral judgement / guilt
Walls = limitations, boundaries / accustomed way of thinking ....

because of this judgement, guilt perhaps past treatment, you have cultivated an accustomed way of thinking which has limited you.

Walking downstairs = going into unconscious / refers to setbacks you have experienced in life - setbacks created by this way of thinking.

Faceless figure = because you have been restricted by these limitations you are still trying to find your identity - who you really are - rather than who you have become because of what was imposed upon you - that is why you are walking downstairs into your unconscious to try and find yourself on a deeper level.
Perhaps that hooded figure was you - the REAL YOU trying to come up to the surface and that is why you woke up - because you don't know how to make that happen. To get the real you to come up and take control.

Hood and Cloak = The real you has been hidden from you - why you couldn't see his face. The cloak also symbolises a need for security, warmth and the feeling of being protected - perhaps if you find these things you will be able to access this part of yourself ?

redlady

Why Thanking you :D You and your dreams make for some very intersesting interpretation - the mind is a fascinating thing indeed - i just wish the ego would cut the id some slack when it comes to how we get to see our dreams - the bloody ego-tist :p

Boundless

Reading a different site,apparently we dream every night :eek: didnt realise this,but i can only recall very few of them,wish i could lucid dream every night that would own :lol: there are ways to get better at recalling dreams i will have to learn them so i can use them to my advantage.