had the best dream ever last night!

I was in a different city that's about two hours away from the city I live in, and I met the hottest girl I have ever seen! We started talking and after like two minutes we were kissing! Then I had to go home but she was instant messaging me about how awesome I was and said that she was my girlfriend :D I was sooooo excited!

But then I woke up and realized how crazy that is

anyone else absolutely HATE having dreams like this???

lyricalliaisons

I've never had dreams exactly like that, but I have had dreams where I had more of a "normal" life & thought it was real til I woke up. It's depressing.

anxiousguy83

I often dream about every-day happenings. Makes me confused what's real or not :?
One things for sure though, I have better luck with girls in them! :)

flakeybarrk said:
I once dreampt that I was flying around on a large bird. That was neat. I can't ever see that ever happening in real life either, and not due to SA.

hahaha *sigh* dreams are better than reality most of the time I wish I could dream like all night from the moment I go to sleep to the moment I wake up!

Crayzorder

I once had a dream where i went to a movie with 3 girls (This was actually the exact night after i went to the movies with 2 girls), but the girls were different and one of them would suck me (Yes, i mean it in that perverted way) for practically the entire time, except when someone would get up or move. What was so ironic about this was one of them who was doing it was a girl i meet in real life the next day. I could tell by face structure, that i remembered, anyway.

I must admit, i woke up very enthusiastic, I looked at it from the situation that i just dreamt something good happened instead of something bad.

Helyna

anxiousguy83 said:
I often dream about every-day happenings. Makes me confused what's real or not :?
8O Me too! Especially when I'm not sleeping particularly well. Lately I've been getting really confused... sometimes I can't remember if a memory is from real life or a dream.

A few nights ago I dreamed that my best friend online, who lives in Malaysia, came to visit. I brought her to school and sort of showed her off to everyone. I was so proud to have a friend from Malaysia. Anyway, I forgot about this until a few hours after I woke up, and then I remembered how happy I was and realized that this will never happen. I wasn't very happy again for hours. It made me so upset that I would never meet her in real life. I don't know why the dream and its emotions came back to me so strongly two hours after I woke up, but that's what my dreams have been like lately.

worrywort

aaaah yea, I love having those dreams where you fall in love with girls!!! aaaah! you wake up feeling all warm and fuzzy and glowing!

......if only it would happen in reality.

I prefer having a nightmare over a pleasant dream because when I wake up I am relieved rather than disappointed.

Van Halen said:
Psst!
Hey, come on man. Wake up

Yea-yeah!

I see the power changin' hands
Risin' from the streets
A self-made businessman
Knows how the system can be beat

Oh, we're the lost generation
Have no place to go
The road to destruction
Is all we need to know

'Cuz it's a rip-off
We're stepped on and cheated
We're flat stone cold lied to
We're not defeated. No!

It's ah, easy money
It's a way out
Join the family
No middleman. No IRS
Your ticket out of poverty

Oh, we're the lost generation
I hold fate from a string
Lookin' for a direction
Reachin' out for anything

So, dream another dream
This dream is over (Ooo-ooo-ooo)
Dream another dream
This dream is over (Ahh-ahh)
Dream another dream (Dream another dream)
This dream is over (Ooo-ooo-ooo-ooo)
Over, yeah
So dream another dream!

(Guitar Solo)

Oh!
Ow!

Ow! It's a rip-off
We're stepped on and cheated
Flat stone cold lied to
We're not defeated. No!

Dream another dream
This dream is over (Ooo-ooo-ooo)
Dream another dream
This dream is over, over (Dream another dream)
Dream another dream
This dream is over, oh (Ooo-ooo-ooo)
Dream another dream
This dream is over. Over, yeah (Dream another dream)
(Dream) Dream another dream (Ooo-ooo-ooo)
Dream another dream
(Dream) Dream another dream (Ooo-ooo-ooo)
Oh, this dream is over
(Dream) Dream another dream (Dream another dream)
Dream another dream

Naniwazu

Crayzorder said:
I once had a dream where i went to a movie with 3 girls (This was actually the exact night after i went to the movies with 2 girls), but the girls were different and one of them would suck me (Yes, i mean it in that perverted way) for practically the entire time, except when someone would get up or move. What was so ironic about this was one of them who was doing it was a girl i meet in real life the next day. I could tell by face structure, that i remembered, anyway.

I must admit, i woke up very enthusiastic, I looked at it from the situation that i just dreamt something good happened instead of something bad.

I had a dream like this once, except without the movie and two guys instead of girls, but still the sucking...that was nice :p and then I woke up :(