Had a Complete break from reality yesterday

Luna1740

I kept wandering around and couldn't feel anything and it was horrifying (picture panic attack, but where you are still able to function) or a bad trip without having done any drugs.
Anyway, I kept wandering around the house and repeating the same sentence over and over "Ivy from the hundreds watched her shadow taking off" any ideas? especially to the meaning of this sentence, because I don't know what it means

Luke1993

I have no idea at all, the only possibilities I can think of are you were on drugs or you were dreaming. Hmm this is the first time something like this has ever happened to you?

stephen

I've had some pretty surreal moments when I've been under a lot of stress. Not sure about the phrase though. Do you have OCD?

EscapeArtist

I often find myself wandering around in a daze repeating sentences and stories that don't make sense like this, I'm not sure what that is.. happens to me when i'm stressed or anxious about something im about to get into

Last edited:

Luna1740

I've had some pretty surreal moments when I've been under a lot of stress. Not sure about the phrase though. Do you have OCD?

Yes I do, I count every letter of every word that I hear/say/think all day everyday. It hasnt happened before, and now I'm having a panic attack for the first time since I managed to get over my agoraphobia/constant panic attacks about 3 weeks ago, this sucks, I just want to die, because I thought that I was free, but I guess it is all just ****ed again

stephen

Yes I do, I count every letter of every word that I hear/say/think all day everyday. It hasnt happened before, and now I'm having a panic attack for the first time since I managed to get over my agoraphobia/constant panic attacks about 3 weeks ago, this sucks, I just want to die, because I thought that I was free, but I guess it is all just ****ed again

I wouldn't worry too much just yet. Could just be a bad day, doesn't negate the gains you have made.

I fully agree with what Stephen said. It could be temporally, it doesn't necessarily mean you're back at square one. :3

Everyone has those rips in their armor sometimes, don't beat yourself up over it. ~WO