Guild Wars 2 anyone?

Boby

Geek thread,anyone here playing mmo's?
Is anyone excited about the future release of Guild Wars 2?
I sure am,I'm pretty sure I will buy it and play it.So let me know if there's anyone who might wana play it?Who knows maybe we will make a SPW guild or something. :D

Boby

Cool,don't worry my PC sucks to,but I think it can handle it at least minimum-medium settings after all MMO's don't demand to many resources.

Duzmiu

ive been thinking about GW2 but not sure, ive never played any of them before so not sure what its like, if theres like a demo for the 1st or 2nd one il give it a try when my new graphics card comes.
ive been told its pretty good but i was told runes of magic is good and i dont like it that much.

main games i play well did before my graphics card burnt out, was WoW, AQWorlds and runescape.
going to give Diablo3 a go too, got a few friends from WoW that play it.

should get my new graphics card within the next 3-7 days so hopefully there is demo or something for Guild Wars so i can test it out.
dont want to spend money on a game i wont like or cant play.

bought SWTOR when it came out and i cant even play it, could see the UI and that but the rest was black so i was blind. waste of £50 if you ask me, they have banned my account now for no reason so cant even see if its sorted out or go on the forums and ask :/

Boby

Well I think it will be better than WoW,much less grinding,much more action and strategy involved and also the best part is that it doesn't have subscription fee,it's only buy to play which I find it awesome because you don't feel obligated to play everyday to make up for that 15 bucks.

Ithior

Anyone still playing this?
I re-started playing a few days ago after a pretty long break. Having a hard time finding people to do those events in higher level places and finding a guild. Looks like I'll have to keep playing solo in this multiplayer online game.

Flanscho

I tried Guild Wars 2 for a while, but never really got into it. The only MMORPG I play these days, and that I'm playing for a loooooooooong time, is Fallen Earth. It's also free to play. :)