Greetings

Lamb

Hiii,

New member here. Yet to be diagnosed but i'm pretty sure I have AvPD which stemmed from social anxiety.. that is now generalized. :thumbup:

The last few weeks have been terrible; just woke up from a long sleep. I've got to search for a job and i'm dreading it even though i'm on very limited time. Also have been avoiding everyone under the sun. Yeah.. good stuff.

Anyway, looking forward to learning more about these habits of mine through active participation and feedback. I want to limit this anxiety of mine. See some of you around :greeting:

ImNotMyIllness

Hi lamb! Welcome to the forum! I related to your post on eye contact. Looking forward to reading more of your thoughts and experiences! :)

Hello Lamb :) welcome to the site.

I am also having to do the dreaded looking for work. :sad: Good luck with your search.

Xervello

Welcome to SPW, lamb. APD here, as well. I wish you the best with yours, and good luck on the job search. :)

Olly

Hi fellow new member! I'm a new member here as well, thought I had SA/SP, but seeing as though I avoid everything and everyone and fit a lot of the AvPD criteria, I think I'm more likely to have AvPD instead.