Greetings

Black Bubblegum

Hey there,

I think I've posted a couple of times on here but I've never introduced myself so here goes.

I'm a 28 year old guy from England (near London). I've had SA since my teens, mostly due to bullying and an awful home life at the time. On one hand I'm quite functional - I've always worked, I moved out and I'm generally very independant but I always feel distant from most other people due to SA. I have made a few friends in the last couple of years by forcing myself to get out more. I always struggle with meeting new people, I overthink everything and my mind ends up blank so I end up saying nothing or very little. It's the one thing in my life I want to change more than anything else.

A bit about me: I deliver parcels for a living (ie: work alone most of the day), My main interests are rock music - mostly metal and alternative stuff as well as some punk and indie, films, gaming, reading, trying to play guitar, going to the gym and I really want to travel more in the future.

That's all for now....

Xervello

Hello, BB! Glad you finally wrote us something, but don't be such a stranger to the forum. It feels better to write about whatever we're thinking or feeling, as silly or trite as that may seem. But, hey, if it works, right? We look forward to reading you in the future. Best of luck. :)

Ignace

Welcome here. :)
Delivering parcels would be one of my options as a job, unfortunately it's so rushed .. ::p: I luuf driving. ^^