Got a job as a security guard

bcguitar

I finally got a job , its for all peace protection as a security guard patrol.. i'm scared shitless cause I havn't been working for over 5 months and I have never done a job like this , I am suppose to start soon .. I hope everything goes ok cause I really need the job and need the money to get out on my own.. anyways just had to tell ppl cause I have no one else to tell ..

wish me luck !! :?

wooaah

congrats! You'll do great. and grats on the first step on getting out on your own. tell us how the first day goes.

aboobooboobooo

bcguitar said:
I finally got a job , its for all peace protection as a security guard patrol.. i'm scared shitless cause I havn't been working for over 5 months and I have never done a job like this , I am suppose to start soon .. I hope everything goes ok cause I really need the job and need the money to get out on my own.. anyways just had to tell ppl cause I have no one else to tell ..

wish me luck !! :?

A little advice from a former security guard turned peace officer, be very assertive and "intimidating" (maybe not the right word). I was seen as the typical "rent a cop" and not really acknowledged, until I changed my approach. Once you get it down you'll love it.

Congrats on the job!