Goodbye

Blabla..

Well , it was a short but fun ride

I really feel like i can't be of any help , and i'm doing more harm than good to myself by spending hours on these forums daily , hoping to find the courage to let some of the bad stuff out , that has been building up for years like a balloon ready to burst right in my chest , but it aint happening and i feel way too selfish about writing posts about myself. There are other people that are clearly suffering as much or much more than me. I can't stand the feeling of being new and not having any friends , just like when you change school in the middle of the year. I feel stupid for trying to blend in , that's not who i am and that's why i have become a hermit.

This post will probably go unnoticed but, i really, sincerely hope that you all find the real peace within , and if i do find it myself in this life , i will do my best to spend most of my time helping others in need. You are all amazing.

Best regards.

EnigmatiConduit

I'm sure you can be of great help and you haven't been selfish in writing anything about yourself - it is supposed to be a support site for us all, though at times it does not feel that way. I too feel like i won't be posting here anymore. I wish you the best of luck also and hope you are able to find your way.

I realy enjoyed reading your posts, you'll be missed. Feel free to come back any time, we'll be waiting. Perhaps with cookies ;)

upndwn

I don't want you to go Blabla..

It can be hard to be on these forums sometimes and read about all the hardships people are going through. But at the same time we can all help each other by sharing our experiences both good and bad.

I hope you will reconsider leaving. Maybe just take a break instead? Anyway I wish you the best of luck in the future. Hope I'll see you here again some time :)

Blabla..

Thank you all for those wonderful words ,

haha , ok i have to admit that i miss these forums a little .

I was still coming here to read the posts from time to time anyways ..

Where are my cookies ?

Where are my cookies ?

chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

::p: