Going out on the weekends? probably not

smileyshygirl

I know there have probably been alot of posts on this forum asking what everyone does on the weekends, but im just wondering if anyone has gone out and had a good time with their friends or boyfriend/girlfriend.i just feel like a loser every weekend when i have nothing planned with my friends and what not. I get down on myself when i just stay at home most weekends and it feels like everyone is out having a blast. so does anyone do anything on the weekends with friends or whoever?

getbornagain

i go out all the time and get wasted and do drugs. it was fun at first, but now it's just because i hate being sober. YAAY

Ubersonic

hmm, well for me...
A) Play video games at home.
or...
B) play video games at a friends house.
but I wish....
C) play video games, with a girlfriend!

enchantress24

smileyshygirl said:
I know there have probably been alot of posts on this forum asking what everyone does on the weekends, but im just wondering if anyone has gone out and had a good time with their friends or boyfriend/girlfriend.i just feel like a loser every weekend when i have nothing planned with my friends and what not. I get down on myself when i just stay at home most weekends and it feels like everyone is out having a blast. so does anyone do anything on the weekends with friends or whoever?

u aren't the only one. I never have anything planned for the weekends, in fact, I don't really have friends. So I got me a 24hr Fitness gym membership and thats where u will find my on friday and saturday nights. I'm a real loser :(

alex29

ive been home from uni for two weeks and i hung out with a friend once.

ive been sitting home all day watching tv, reading, etc.

when i had a car i used to go to bookstores by myself and wander around for hours. or i would go for random drives just so my mom didnt think i was lonely.

now i dont have a car so its harder to get out of hte house at least

I don't even know when the weekends are anymore. Like Today for some reason I really thought it was Tuesday, but now I realize it's actually Saturday. No, I don't do anything with friends on the weekends, whenever those are. I usually just sit here, or stare at my walls or something. I couldn't describe what I do with my time with anything other than the word 'nothing'.