Glasses...HELP!!!

xSleepy

So I just got some new perscription glasses last week. I havent worn any since I was like 12.

Anyways I noticed something odd the other day. When im on the computer I see a weird glare in my glasses. Im also kinda facing the window.
And just yesterday I realized what that glare was....it was the reflection of my own eye! I didnt think it could do that. Its really annoying.

So those of you who have glasses...is that normal? Or are my glasses crap?

Glare happens to me all the time while wearing glasses. I also have loads of other problems with my eyes, so maybe that's why. I'll also see spots on things, and words and stuff always move around. I think glare is normal, it happened to me alot. If it bothers you a lot then maybe you should get contacts, you can see much better with them, and they're also easier to handle.

xSleepy

thanks for the reply. I guess it doesnt bother me toooo much. And I dont think my medical insurance will cover contacts. But oh well. I think my glasses make me look cool, lol. :lol:

Sacrament

Well, ask your optometrist. I think that getting glasses that don't do that is much more expensive.

gobbledegook

haha yeah that happened to me too and I thought I was going crazy :lol: I've only had my glasses for 4 months cos I need them for driving :roll:

SleepingBeauty said:
I think my glasses make me look cool, lol. :lol:
You're right they can make you look cool and in my case glasses make me look clever too lol. :wink:

rado31

SleepingBeauty said:
thanks for the reply. I guess it doesnt bother me toooo much. And I dont think my medical insurance will cover contacts. But oh well. I think my glasses make me look cool, lol. :lol:

Hey, i would like to see how cool you look with glasses

Thelema

I think you need to get the anti glare lenses. I went the whole way with the expensive lenses that darken in light....the darkening, to tell you the truth, just makes it always look dark and depressing, unless it's actually sunny, then they're nice.

Predacon

I wear glasses and I think it really depends on if you have a source of light behind you. I occasionally see reflections on the side of my lenses but i can't remember ever noticing seeing my eyes reflected back at me.