girls little help with this one please?

greggy

Hey beautiful peeps, ok I was working In the university today and on two occasions I found myself in the presence of the a girl and politely said hello, to which in both instances was completely ignored, first time I thought oh maybe she didnt hear me or smiled but I didnt catch it, the second time I couldn't help but think its me im the problem, how horrible must I look for girls to not even want to respond to me, why does this happen? Should I ignore women?

Froggy246

No they didn't purposefully ignore you, that's impossible, they may have thought there's a chance you weren't saying hello to them, so didn't want to say anything back too loudly just in case. I'll do that sometimes if I'm not sure, I'll just smile or almost whisper a hello or what have you, I am very grateful for a hello from anyone at work. Keep up the friendliness, it goes a long way.

greggy

No they didn't purposefully ignore you, that's impossible, they may have thought there's a chance you weren't saying hello to them, so didn't want to say anything back too loudly just in case. I'll do that sometimes if I'm not sure, I'll just smile or almost whisper a hello or what have you, I am very grateful for a hello from anyone at work. Keep up the friendliness, it goes a long way.

Thanks that makes me feel better, maybe I was just unlucky and happend to say hi to two deff girls.

Odo

Banned
I'm not a girl but it's never a good idea to generalize the behavior of a few individuals to an entire group of people.

They might have been stuck up, or having a bad day, or something else... you shouldn't try to make it about you.

jaim38

Not sure why they ignored you. Maybe it's because you are a stranger to the girls, they don't know you, so they thought you weren't talking to them? I personally find it hard to say hi to strangers.

greggy

I'm not a girl but it's never a good idea to generalize the behavior of a few individuals to an entire group of people.

They might have been stuck up, or having a bad day, or something else... you shouldn't try to make it about you.

You are right odo, but its hard when everyhing you feel in negative and reflect everyhing on myself.