girls and the jerk double standard

no1

Banned
Why is it that it seems most girls have this double standard when it comes to men.

The jerk gets the girl even though he's controlling, dominant, putting others down to make himself superior.

He appeals to a woman's fantasy or pleasure, and nothing he does wrong matters. At all.

All he has to do is simply appear "confident" and cool, suave, or even the baddest, even arrogant, and the girl thinks he's superman.

He disrespects women, makes dirty jokes at her and with her but because he's so confident and suave about it, women don't care. The confidence speaks for itself right? or what appears to be confidence anyway.

A guy like me wants to do things differently and not disrespect her. In fact he even tries to show his attraction so much in a respectful and clean, non-vulgar way. But that's not enough for her because I need to be Arrogant. And more Aggressive. I need to overbear her and co-erce her into taking disrespectful passes and vanities. That'll show her confidence right?

Confidence? Isn't that the "confidence" women always talk about? A simple Display of confidence? A Display of "authority". Yeah, vulgarity is very authoritative. A Display period. It doesn't matter because it's just a display. As long as that's the only one she sees. She can't see past that right?

Why are most women this way?

Last edited:

no1

Banned
The guy who tries to be good, ends up failing. All the time. The guy who just wants to show her respect, ends up getting nowhere.

And the women just jump on the bandwagon.

Just get taken away...

Swept, away.

Last edited:

oui

Arrogance is not the confidence most women are talking about, and aggression is not the "confidence" most women go for. What are you basing this on?

no1

Banned
Women can't read minds!!! Neither can men unfortunately.

Well, after being so good with her.. any time I try to show her any sort of interest, or attraction, she doesn't take it. Says she's just uncomfortable, that it's disrespecful, rude, etc. Disrespectful because I'm not confident in being disrespectful and rude and making her uncomfortable, (OBVIOUSLY) Well she's not that prude and chaste with the Jerk who does much worse than I and only gets her because he has convinced her that that he has Real confidence.. Perhaps because it's so uncommon that it's strange to her,and she fears what she doesn't know. She's never seen a guy who does this. Or probably she has, it's just she Never looks twice at him. Always with the Remorseless Jerk, the remorseless (and oblivious?) woman.

Last edited:

no1

Banned
What's wrong with dirty jokes? :confused:

First of all because It Is Dirty. If it wasn't Dirty I could not think there was anything wrong with it. They expect me to associate sexual/romantic things in a Taboo, Dirty, Vile, Lewd, a morally wrong, corrupt way.

If I didn't have to, then I wouldn't think there was anything wrong.

What's wrong is that whenever I say that Same thing, it's morally wrong, because I am not confident in doing it.

Whenever another says it she's Thrilled. He's a MAN because he can do this without remorse. She's a woman for taking it. I'm nothing.

And she's so used to it, she couldn't see it any other way.

Last edited:

Noca

Banned
When people complain about most anything, they are talking about the majority of whatever object, person, thing they are complaining about and not 100% of them.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Umm... No, I don't think most girls are like that. First of, some people are really good at hiding their true personalities, some girls are victim of "nice" guys who in the end turn to be idiots. Other girls end up in an abusive relationship being either the abuser or the abused. Other girls can be really bitchy and play the role of jerk instead. Others just want to love and be loved. It depends of each person's personality, not their gender. Some guys end up being manipulated and abused as well, you know?.

It's not true. Not all women go for these kind of guys. It's true that confidence is a real huge factor... but even that is not the 'be all' of attraction.

combat

First of all because It Is Dirty. If it wasn't Dirty I could not think there was anything wrong with it. They expect me to associate sexual/romantic things in a Taboo, Dirty, Vile, Lewd, a morally wrong, corrupt way.

For example...?

What's wrong is that whenever I say that Same thing, it's morally wrong, because I am not confident in doing it.

It's not morally wrong, it probably just comes off as weird and forced because you aren't confident about whatever it is you're doing or saying.

Whenever another says it she's Thrilled. He's a MAN because he can do this without remorse. She's a woman for taking it. I'm nothing.

For example...?

mrb

well i soppose girls might fall for a man like that , but after a while they will think sod this the blokes an idiot and leave him and look for someone nice ... my ex wife was a real hottie , but an idiot so elvis meaning me left the building ...... in the end all we want is to be treated with respect , and loved ....