Gify's movie thread

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
A dear friend of mine and I were having a bit of banter through gif's the other day, we had a good laugh and a bit of fun with it. It got me to thinking about a thread with gifs.
So the idea is this thread's story can go anywhere. You can comment to make your intent/meaning clearer, but you must reply with a gif of some sort. Just have fun. I'll kick it off.

So.. what you up to?

Great idea for a Thread Pug. (y)

Although I have just tried looking for relevant gifs (spent too long searching :rolleyes:) for what I am doing today, and trying to upload 6 or 7 of them unsuccessfully (they were all "are too large to upload") so imma just going to leave this small enough one here.... :oops:

tenor.gif

LoyalXenite

e0de398879703b85a98fbd0941c35988.gif

images.jpg

giphy (5).gif

giphy (6).gif

nwy.gif

Why is life so difficult?
Why do some have an easy ride (from the family they were born into - giving them a head start) and some have to live like they are climbing Mt Everest every. damn. day. of. their. lives?

"Life is not fair".......
but why is it fairer for some, and not others?.............and why is that OK for most people!?

tenor (3).gif

OK, enough of the depressing gifs! Sorry for bringing the thread down with my multiple depressing gifs further up....:oops:

(I was making this post while you posted your last one above mine, Pug. I did not see yours until I posted mine. If you want to post sad gifs you go for it, I thought I killed the thread with my depressing ones I posted yesterday)

Time for cheering-people-up-with-gifs.

alxbngala.gif

tenor (5).gif

bIq4ihB.gif

ef7bf819b042c82acc8a1fb8608b253f.gif

Dogs cheer everyone up.
I want to get a pet dog sooooo bad. :love:

I could really do with a tension-relieving shoulder message right now....

2b2p.gif

Or a slow, soothing head message....

cat-relaxing-head-massager-.gif

Or an invigorating hip message...

giphy (1).gif

Or a fun as fudge Merry-Go-Round ride. wheeeeeee.....

giphy (2).gif

Nah......I think I will just sit down and read my fascinating, thought provoking library book instead....

Strategy-cat.gif